Past,Present,Future

When it finally came...

The young boy's dream have finally been fulfilled. But...

Life has different plans for you..

...

It was finally the day where the survey corps will take back Wall Maria from the Titans. Many deaths have led them here but they haven't given up hope into retrieve what was rightfully theirs. The young brunette was finally able to slaughter every titan like he has always dreamed of, but things took to a terrible turn...

They were clearing the way for the brunette to seal the hole in the wall but something had taken out of hand. They weren't expecting an attack from the armored and the colossal titan so they began to change routes and aborted their usual plan. They have taken out the armored by using their thunderspears when suddenly, large boulders have been thrown at them. Some of them quickly dodged it but many have been crushed by the debris while others stayed put on the walls trying to find a solution. The brunette though, was badly injured from the fight against the armored and colossal but he haven't given up hope and tried to lift himself up. Screams of terror and boulders crashing flooded the brunette's Titan ears, he has always sworn to protect the people inside the walls so he will do anything he can to swore his oath, even if it will cost him his own life...

The soldiers who were standing at the top of the wall was dodging every boulders that passed them. Hoards of titans were standing still a few meters away which makes the soldiers confused except the Commander and the captain of the corps. Both of them, knowing what will happen next called out their men and giving orders, of course the soldiers immediately obliged and set down to their horses.

"You sure this will work..." the captain of the corps suddenly spoke which makes the commander took a glance at the raven.

"No...but I'm sure they'll make it out alive.." the commander answered stoically with a hint of hope lacing in his tone. The raven nodded at the answer and slid down the wall to his horse.

...(Let's skip cause I'm out of words and it's like 12 in my country -_-)...

      ★≈~*~Eren's P.O.V~*~≈★

W-what...what happened..?

...

Wh-why can't I move..

...

Why does my chest feel heavy..

...

Did we...did we did it?

...

Have we taken back the wall.?

...

Why can't I open my eyes.

...

Where is everyone?

...

Did I..

...

Die...?

...

.."Ren-"...

What is that?

..."Ren."...