The First Henituse Museum

Start from the beginning

"Well, not too bad huh. The audience seems to be satisfied with the tour. He might be a little bit loose in the head- burp- but he is sure capable when needed- burp. Where do you get such a reliable worker-burp. Hehe..."

Bud was holding a glass of wine in his hand, most probably not his first glass. He nudged Cale's elbow as he was complimenting Clopeh. Cale just snorted in response. 

- He's right, Cale. This is great. Oh my, look at that brilliant silver shield!

- I remember this one. It was tough but we still won in the end.

- Ooh haha! So, this is how the shield initially looked like. Hey Cale, if my fiery red thunderbolts were there, won't it be epic?

- We can easily smash them with spear rocks.

- Or swipe them away with a tsunami! Hahahaha.

His ancient powers were taking turns talking in his mind. Cale can only sighed as he shook his head limply.

'Tsk! Listen to these guys. I'll never get to rest with them around.'

"Young master, your hair is well styled today."

Ron remarked with his benign smile while the cats rushed into Cale's arms to claim the compliments. 

"Grandpa Ron has taught us well nya"

"We have successfully tied braids nya"

Mary and Rosalyn peeked at the red twin braids that were revealed at both sides before uniting at the back of the head into a ponytail. They nodded in agreement to Ron's remark.

- You're looking good today human. Just slightly lower than this great and mighty dragon. But you're as handsome as my right paw today!

Raon had stayed invisible as usual since dragon worshippers, the elves were present. When Cale tried to say something to the children, he noticed the vice captain of the Henituse knights brigade at the back of the crowd. He was looking straight at Cale with a sly smirk. Cale frowned at the sight. 

"Cale-nim, should I check it out?"

Choi Han was already touching the hilt of his sword while Ron was peering at Hilsman with suspicion. Both were especially fast to catch on abnormal situations. Most importantly, they made the safety of their family as their top priority and they will not hesitate to strike down any enemy in sight.

"Ron, bring the group around the building to check if there's any uninvited guests inside. Choi Han and Raon will follow me."

"I understand, young master. Please alert us if the situation changes."

Cale nodded as he passed the cats to Ron. At the same time, the suspicious Hilsman had quietly moved away from the main hall, heading toward the balcony at the back of the room. Cale looked at the white hair knight, who was staring at the direction where the fake Hilsman had left for, before turning around to meet Cale's gaze. Clopeh then gave him a knowingly nod. As expected, Clopeh was useful at critical moments. After giving Clopeh the heads-up, Cale quickly walked toward the balcony with Choi Han and Raon following closely behind.

Tap, tap.

The balcony's door was left widely open. Cale entered the balcony to meet Hilsman, who was leisurely leaning against the rails as he looked back at Cale. 

"Hi, young master-nim. I'm surprised that you're following this loyal vice captain of yours. Do you like me that much?"

Cale's brows furrowed at the cheeky tone. Choi Han's sword was already half way out of its scabbard while Raon's mana was spreading around his body, readily to be used for attack or defense.