Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession

Start from the beginning

"As Albion said that he was covered in white light as it soon died down and revealed Y/N in his Balance Breaker"

Everyone: You already unlocked your Balance Breaker?!
Y/N: Not just unlocked also mastered.
Akeno: You have already mastered your Balance Breaker?!
Y/N: Yes I did when I was training with Albion and Ddraig.
Issei: You look so cool Aniki! I can't wait to unlock mine!
Y/N: Now that I showed you a little motivation how about you do your training, so you can unlock yours.
Issei: Alright I'll do it! I'm so pumped!
"Y/N then deactivated his Balance Breaker and went to train Kiba in close combat as he told him if he wants he could teach him and he agreed to it so while Issei trains in close combat with Koneko and magic with Akeno while also with Asia learning magic from her. After awhile it was now close to 6pm so we stopped training and went inside and Rias called Y/N to the kitchen"
Rias: So you 3 will cook dinner in order to help you in harnessing your magic while doing it.
Y/N: You know if you just wanted me to cook I would've just done it I was also planning on cooking tonight.
Rias/Asia/Issei: Really?!
Y/N: Yes I was planning on making one of my specialties.
Issei: What is it Aniki?!
Y/N: It's called Y/N Hyoudou's Glazed Roasted Pork.
Rias: But we don't have the ingredients to make it.
Y/N: Don't worry about it and let me worry about that alright?
Rias: Alright I trust your judgement Y/N.
"Then she left as Y/N prepared to cook"
Y/N: Alright Issei take out the bacon and start peeling the potatoes. Asia you cut the potatoes that Issei peeled into cubes alright?
Issei/Asia: You got it Aniki!/Sure Y/N-san.
"They then started cooking and when it was almost finished Y/N told Issei and Asia to set the table as Y/N just finished cooking and when he did he covered the dish that he just finished cooking and he called everyone to the dining table as he then revealed to them his dish"
Y/N: Alright everyone I present you with Y/N Hyoudou's Glazed Roasted Pork!

"They then started cooking and when it was almost finished Y/N told Issei and Asia to set the table as Y/N just finished cooking and when he did he covered the dish that he just finished cooking and he called everyone to the dining table as he the...

Everyone: Woah! It's looks so delicious!
Y/N: Bon Appetit.
"They then started eating and when they did they were in bliss of how good it was"
Rias: Oh my Satan! Y/N this is so delicious!
Akeno: It is where did you get this pork?
Y/N: I didn't I made it with bacon and potatoes as well as a little bit of honey for the glaze.
Koneko: This is so delicious Y/N-senpai.
Kiba: It is dude you have quite the talent.
Y/N: Thanks I'm glad you liked it. It also pairs great with Asia's Potato soup.
"Then they all tried it and they were shocked at how delicious it was"
Akeno: Wow Y/N was right it does go well with Asia's Potato soup. How did you do it Y/N?
Y/N: The honey, the fat from the bacon and the softness of the potatoes in the roasted pork that I made can easily mix with soup or sauces, especially if it has potato in it.
Koneko: You really are a great cook
Y/N-senpai.
Y/N: Thank you for the nice words.
"We then continue to eat and chat and then it was time to take a bath as me and Kiba took care of the dishes as I wash and rinse them, he wipes it and puts it away then Rias says something that made me almost break a plate"
Rias: Well then shall we take a bath in the hot springs?
Issei: Hot springs?!
Rias: Yes Issei, hot springs also you aren't allowed to come with us.
"Issei then slumps his head down as I was on the last plate to rinse as he almost drops it because Rias said"
Rias: But Y/N your welcome to join us.
"When Rias said that the plate in Y/N hand almost slips from his hand as Issei went on all fours and and cries"
Issei: It's not fair why is life so cruel?! *sheds Anime tears* I want to see boo-Ack!
"He got knocked out by Y/N then the girls all talked on how they were alright on Y/N coming to bathe with them as they did Kiba and Y/N who was dragging Issei went to the Men's side of the Hot springs as the girls just finished their conversation. And when they turned to the spot where the white haired boy was he was long gone with Kiba and Issei as all the girls their pout as Y/N left them. Then the boys where inside the men's bath side of the hot springs where Y/N and Kiba was just chatting while Issei was just crying in the corner because his brother prevented him from being able to peek on the girls. After awhile they all went to bed and Y/N trained with Albion, while also training Issei in their shared mindscape"