Chapter 3 : Akemi

If someone had seen her at that moment, he wouldn't have said that she was dead, her face was calm with a pure smile and not bruises this time, and it seemed that even her broken heart had been healed forever.I felt that I don't have the right to cry or grieve for my mother's death perhaps she finally found comfort and peace in heaven. She was proud of me and she even died with a smile drawn on her face that revived him after years of tears. And I couldn't be more satisfied than this .

My father didn't attend the funeral, so I always imagined the worst-case scenarios about where he is or what he does, and they all revolve around hum being in my mother's place . Most of the funeral attendees were from my mother's family and only some of her friends, and that what I wanted because only people who really loved her and cared about her got the right to come and say their last goodbye. I can't describe the atmosphere of the funeral all I can say is that I felt a positive energy as if my mother is now comfortable in her grave , there is a japanese proverb that says: "Jinsei to wa nani ka wakaranai toki, dō yatte shi o shiru koto ga dekiru nodeshou ka? Which means, "When we don't know what life is, how can we know what death is?"

After my mother's death, I faced some problems that made me unable to enter the University of Economics because my expenses were not enough for me, so I decided to work full time to raise money, but that was not enough. I felt disappointed because I gave up on my dream, but I remembered that my mother wanted me to learn how to accept and love myself , and from here I began to focus on myself, placing hope in fate, because he is the one who will lead me to my dream, and the first thing I thought about was being a Lesbian. Being a lesbian in Japan is somewhat strange for some people but no one has the right to interfere in that. I chatted with many girls through the " vlev "app dedicated to people like me and I actually went out on dates with a girl I got to know and I was hoping to have an intimate relationship with her, but she wasn't really interested in that and I often found a big difference between her personality in reality and her personnality in that app sometimes she would act like we're only friends when we go out .

I reached a point where I couldn't stand it anymore, so I decided to end my relationship with her and focus on something more important. I have 23 years now. I still work full time and the wage is enough for me to buy ready-made ramen and pay the rent. Perhaps I should focus on this first. That's what I thought at that time. After a long day at work. I came home, showered and ate some katsudan. I remembered the katsudan that my mother used to make. Compared to this, it's in another dimension, "Oh, is she satisfied with me?" I said it in a desperate voice, then I opened my phone to search for job application posts, so that I might find an attractive offer, but to no avail. Most of the offers required a graduation certificate from the university, and when I gave up on searching, I decided to go to sleep so then I was surprised by a job offer." Workers between 18 and 28 years old are required in Onsen Shirazaki to provide services +18 to gay customers To apply, please call the number shown below". And to be honest it was a tempting offer.

Ahh I almost forgot🤦‍♀️:Can you please rate this chapter  out of 10 ,and tell me what do you think will happen in the next chapter

Can you please rate this chapter out of 10 ,and tell me what do you think will happen in the next chapter.