Chapter 1:Akemi

yes i love girls...

How did I end up like this? Even I don't know. I grew up in Japan, and exactly in Hokkaido Prefecture, which is located in the far north of Japan. For my family, my father abandoned my mother when I was 11 years old, and since then, my mother has been depressed and chuhai (a strong Japanese drink) doesn't leave her lips, and I don't blame her. Or hate her. She became a single mother because of my father, and he even abused her before he left, verbally and sometimes physically, but she was always smiling with her little mouth full of bruises.

She always told me not to be afraid and that her relationship with my father is good and that the reason for his abuse of her is the pressure of work and that she is the reason because she didn't fulfill her duty as a wife, but I knew that my father didn't work at all because my mother was the one who used to pay the income of the house and my needs , as I saw her once giving my father a sum of money, holding his hand in supplication and her eyes filled with tears while he smiled a dirty smile, so if the reason for his violence to her was not Work pressure, what is the reason then?

at that time I didn't understand why she was attached to him to this degree.

One day I came back from school and at the door I heard a scream that I knew it was my mother to find her bending on the ground kissing my father's feet while she was repeating "Tanako, please, don't let us go" while He collects his things in a bag. In fact, I was happy because the source of the misery would go, but I didn't really understand how attached my mother was to him. She started to prevent him from collecting his clothes. After a violent quarrel, I remember that he picked up my mother's favorite vase that my grandmother gave her and hit her on the head with it, and she fell into the ground.

While trying to escape. I grabbed him by his clothes, and begged him to save my mother, but he pushed me away, saying coldly: "Let that bitch die and die with her." I got up again and said desperately with tears in my eyes that I wouldn't tell anyone what had just happened just to help my mother, but he didn't care, and here I understood a little why my mother stuck to him, despite his mistreatment of her. Maybe she really needed him but for what? "Men are the source of unhappiness. Is the love of a man so toxic, perhaps not the love of a woman?" That was the thought that came to my mind at that time.

 Is the love of a man so toxic, perhaps not the love of a woman?" That was the thought that came to my mind at that time