10/10

Ever since Donghyuck found out about Mark's secret, they both knew that there was nothing to hide anymore.

The younger understood when Mark was going to missions as he always seemed in a rush. During those times Donghyuck tried not to get in the superhero's way but would greet him with homemade food just as Mark came back from kicking asses.

Mark could tell that his life got a lot easier. He still had to balance his life as a student and superhero, but at least he didn't need to hide it from his friend. Donghyuck fully supported Mark on the life of a superhero. Sometimes he was the one who reported the crimes to him, sometimes he planned Mark's days off. The younger even took care of Mark's injuries if the latter came from a hard mission.

Mark thought a lot about taking Donghyuck as his sidekick. The younger was practically already one, hearing stories from Mark and looking for criminals to catch. But he felt like he wasn't ready to give that much responsibility to Donghyuck. The job was dangerous and Mark knew that Donghyuck wasn't that experienced.

For example, one day he got kidnapped because he let his guard down which happened a lot. Mark got angry at those people. Who dared to abduct his baby?

He chased after the car that had Donghyuck inside and made sure to create hell for the kidnappers. Mark didn't even let them reach their destination when he blocked their way with a road sign. Seeing Spiderman, kidnappers panicked and ran, leaving Donghyuck inside.

Mark saved the boy and then with Taeyong's help, he tracked them down. Of course, he didn't go easy on them. Just as Mark found them, he webbed them to the building so that all people could see wanted kidnappers.

Anyway, their relationship was going well. They started dating for real now. But the couple had lots of hardships. Because of Mark's double life, they could barely be like a couple. Dates were rare and even went they got one outside their apartment, it always ended with Mark chasing enemies. They felt like villains wanted to ruin their date on purpose! They always appeared at the wrong time.

Other than that, Donghyuck needed a lot of attention. Even when he understood Mark's secret duties, he still got upset that they couldn't spend much time together. Maybe that pushed Mark to remember the easiest way to make Donghyuck happy.

The thing is, they didn't have sex for a while. The last time it happened, they were at the private side of the hospital, where Donghyuck gave Mark head and then pleasured him in a cowboy position. That was all. After that, they only kissed and cuddled, which was weird compared to how wild they were when Spiderman was included.

Therefore, Mark knew what he needed to do right away. If he wasn't wrong, he remembered that one of Donghyuck's dreams was to have sex in the air. Like, actually in the air, not even in a room how their first time happened. He wanted to lay in Spiderman's webs too which didn't happen before. That's why Mark was ready to fulfill his dream and so he had planned it all out.

"Come out at 9 PM," he said to Donghyuck in the early morning.

Of course, Donghyuck thought about only one thing.

"Do you have a mission?"

"I suppose."

Fucking Donghyuck was the best mission after all.

"What's my part in this?"

"Haven't thought about it yet," Mark lied.

"Do I need to take my phone or–"

"Be ready empty-handed."

"Okay..."

Donghyuck surely had no idea and Mark was glad to prepare a surprise.