9/10

Mark knew that he wasn't Mark but Spiderman when he woke up with the mask on his face. He found it weird as he never went to sleep with the mask on.

What he found even weirder was that he wasn't in his room (not that he was ever there when he was Spiderman). The white ceiling and smell of medicine told him that he was in the hospital.

But why?

Mark sat up and leaned on his arm. But that ended up with him wincing in pain. His right arm fricking hurt! He felt like he was shot there!

His memories helped him to remember that he had his arm cut and had a very heavy flow of bleeding. Though what he remembered next was what he found more significant.

Donghyuck saw him in his costume! Mark's secret came to light! He knew it did! Donghyuck was a smart boy, there was a high chance that he connected the dots! He had to! That Mark was there with his mask on could mean one thing - someone made sure to put it on his face before he was driven to the hospital. Why did Mark feel like it was Donghyuck?

Suddenly the door of the room opened and a doctor walked in. Mark tensed up ad he locked his eyes on the man.

"Good to see you up," the man spoke with no formalities as if they knew each other. "You were knocked out for more than fourteen hours."

"I have to leave."

"You can't. You're not fully recovered yet!"

"I don't want to be here, sorry."

"If you're worried about your identity, don't be. I took you in with Taeyong's request which means I don't care what is hiding behind your mask."

"Taeyong requested that?"

"He found you passed out next to some boy's car. Taeyong then initiated a secret mission on taking you to our hospital."

Mark was relieved but not fully. He was still anxious and knew that his identity was revealed to at least one person...

"Can I ask who you are?"

"Call me Jaehyun. I'll gladly take care of you until you're back on your feet."

"Thanks," Mark chuckled. "There are only a few people who are as respectful as you and Taeyong."

"Not everyone is good."

Speaking of good things remind Mark and ones.

"Did the villain get caught?"

"Yeah, it was all over the news. Footage of you with your bleeding arm too. Everyone is going crazy right now, some of them think you're dead."

"I was about to."

"Oh, there's a boy who refuses to leave the hospital until someone lets him see you. He looks like a very big fan," Jaehyun said.

"Don't let him see me," Mark flinched, whimpering afterward.

"Wasn't planning to. I just wanted you to know that people wait for you to get back. Everyone knows that Spiderman got injured and they're all disturbed."

Mark nodded. People sure loved him, but so did Donghyuck.

🕷

Staying in the hospital wasn't so bad.

There Mark was treated like a celebrity. Jaehyun brought him different kinds of foods that were no near to what other people were getting. He had a whole room on his own, sink, bathroom everything he needed was there.

What a life!

The only bad thing was that Mark's arm hurt. He realized that it wasn't because it was still cut. No, the reason it hurt so bad was that the wound was sewn. He felt uncomfortable with that but Jaehyun told him that he'll get used to it.