6/10

Mark was studying for an upcoming test right after he left the love motel. It was a hard life of his, studying and doing superhero duties. Though fucking Donghyuck wasn't related to the responsibility of saving lives at all...

He heard Donghyuck coming home after an hour. From the way his footsteps were quiet, Mark guessed that he tried not to wake him up if he was sleeping. But Mark wasn't and he didn't think he would.

He had to memorize a lot if he wanted to perform well in class.

🕷

Mark was surprised how the next morning Donghyuck walked into the kitchen in a good mood. He even sat next to Mark, who was already having breakfast, and leaned on his elbow.

"You were wrong."

It was the first thing he said.

"About what?"

"Spiderman called me yesterday. You said he won't."

"It's about him again," Mark let out a bitter chuckle. "And here I was thinking why are you talking to me."

"We fucked. In a love motel."

"At least not in his house."

"Without protection."

Mark knew what reaction Donghyuck expected, so he gave the opposite. Instead of yelling or freaking out, the older just stared at the younger boy with no emotions.

"What are you going to say?" Donghyuck laughed at Mark's lack of reaction, although the latter could tell the boy was hurt.

"What do you want me to say?"

Donghyuck slapped the table and stood up.

"I want a reaction, Mark! You act like you suddenly don't care about me."

"What are you saying?" the older chuckled in disbelief. "You don't even know how much I was worried about you when you didn't come home that long–"

Realizing that Mark said complete nonsense, he cursed under his breath. Why was he even attacking Donghyuck when he was with him last night? Their argument wasn't even fair!

"Let's just... Let's forget about it, okay?"

"No, let's not forget that. Please, know that your friend is hot enough to have Spiderman wrapped around his little finger!"

Donghyuck walked away which told Mark that he didn't even want breakfast. He just wanted beef with Mark again.

🕷

Apart from Donghyuck's bragging about fucking with Spiderman again, Mark didn't see the boy being that enthusiastic about the hero.

He wasn't watching the news like crazy and didn't have his phone in his hands all the time. Because of that, Mark thought that maybe he succeeded to push Donghyuck away from chasing the superhero.

The more Mark thought, the better he realized that Donghyuck didn't fall in love with Spiderman. First of all, even when he was with the superhero, Donghyuck still talked about Mark. It could mean only one thing – wherever the boy went, he always thought of the older.

It also lead to another thing – Donghyuck liked Spiderman for his dick. That was all he needed when meeting the superhero.

Mark had mixed feelings about it. He couldn't either like or hate it. It was those two at the same time. It flattered Mark to know that Donghyuck liked intimate time with him, but at the same time, this whole thing annoyed Mark because the younger didn't know to whom that godly dick actually belonged.