3/10

"I've just seen Spiderman! He was on the convenience store rooftop!"

Donghyuck dropped his books on the desk as he sat next to Mark.

"Really?" Mark asked the shortest question he could.

Maybe because he lacked breath and didn't want Donghyuck to know it. He knew that Spiderman was on the roof, because he was there eight minutes ago, catching and webbing a burglar.

The boy had to change in a rush before the first lecture could start. That was why he sat there almost breathless.

"I waved to him. But he didn't see it," Donghyuck sighed, appearing sad.

"Maybe he was busy."

He was. Mark had no idea that he had people watching him.

"I called for him down below and he still didn't look my way!" Donghyuck groaned.

Mark foresaw that his friend was about to hit his head on the desk and so he put his hand on Donghyuck's forehead. With that, he saved the younger's pretty forehead but hurt his hand.

"Why did you do it?" Donghyuck gasped as he grabbed onto Mark's hand.

"I didn't want you to get hurt obviously."

"How did you know I was about to hit my head?"

"When you have that look on your face, you always go for a hit."

Donghyuck laughed and then playfully smacked on Mark's shoulder. The superhero thought that the boy would notice how similar his shoulders looked to Spiderman's but Donghyuck didn't even stop to look. He had no idea.

🕷

As far as Mark saw Donghyuck was barely home. And he didn't like the idea of it.

You see, Donghyuck was too honest with Mark and so the boy shared his plan. He wanted to meet Spiderman again! Not to see but meet  him eye to eye! That was the main reason he wandered alone in the streets intending to meet the superhero in the most unexpected places.

It was a disaster for Mark, honestly. He was someone who would never forgive himself if something bad happened to Donghyuck when roaming alone this late, on top of that, in unknown places. So he felt a responsibility to follow after the boy and assure his safety.

But it got hard. As Donghyuck knew that Spiderman was usually on rooftops, he always looked up. Mark had to hide if he didn't want Donghyuck to see him, otherwise, the boy might fantasize that Spiderman was stalking him which was actually true.

Anyway, because of Donghyuck's desire to meet the superhero again, he was not very cautious of his surroundings. As he was looking up most of the time, there were a lot of accidents that Mark had to stop if he wanted Donghyuck to stay safe.

One day he had a weird man following after him. He got taken care of the second Mark saw that the man wanted to hurt Donghyuck. Spiderman only needed to swing by and the man was already turned into a cocoon and left in the middle of the street.

Another day he almost got hit by a car. Mark had to act quickly, shoot his webs and turn the car to the other side, saving both of the citizens and making it look like they were lucky for surviving the accident.

It was like Donghyuck was attracting dangers on purpose! Mark wouldn't be surprised. Knowing how extreme Donghyuck was, Mark knew he could be doing everything for his plan to work.

And eventually, it happened. There was a bank robbery that Mark was aware of and waited for robbers to exit the building. But he was calm about this as he knew he had left Donghyuck at home, sleeping. But guess what?