4/10

Mark could tell that Donghyuck was waiting for a phone call from Spiderman. Whenever his phone rang, it was so loud that Mark understood right away – Donghyuck didn't want to miss any call that he got.

The boy didn't like what was happening even a bit. Especially when Donghyuck wasn't taking Mark's calls just because Spiderman can try to contact him every possible minute and if he talked with Mark, he can accidentally miss Spiderman's call.

God, that was annoying. Mark could tell that Donghyuck started catching feelings towards a man whom he didn't even know that well (which was weird!) He was so dreamy, walking around the house while sighing, obviously doing things that people in love do. All because of what? A dick? Donghyuck always said that the looks mattered to him the most, but now it looked like he fell in love just because of the good dick.

Of course, it flattered Mark to know that. As someone who wasn't involved in sex life, with pretty low experience too, he was prided to know of doing great in that field. However, it annoyed him once again when he realized that Spiderman was the one getting acknowledged for having a good dick, not Mark!

Another thing too. Mark decided to be honest with himself and stop beating around the bush. He faced the fact he found out during the conversation he had with Donghyuck at Halloween party night. His best friend liked him! Donghyuck had no other close friends such as Mark, it had to be him! They were always together and Mark was the only one who heard Donghyuck's dirty desires about Spiderman which was what Donghyuck said to Spiderman that night.

Mark had no clue before but now that he thought of it, he could spot a few signs of Donghyuck liking him. Always touchy and clingy, he never stopped teasing Mark, calling him names and so on. He still cared for the older as he always made sure to cook something for the nerd who loved books more than food.

Mark didn't find it bad. He found it cute, actually. His little friend developed feelings towards him and he didn't know it! That was something very interesting to think about, especially when he never saw Donghyuck in love before but...

If Donghyuck had feelings for Mark, why was he head over heels for Spiderman now? Even though these two were the same person, Mark was upset by the thought that Donghyuck moved on just so that he could chase after an unknown and mysterious man. The way he felt towards Spiderman was almost like he actually fell in love, meanwhile, there were no signs of dreamy Donghyuck when he had a crush on Mark all this time!

It was pissing Mark off. It should have been him, not Spiderman!

🕷

Apart from saving lives, studying and returning home almost at midnight. Mark had other things to take care of.

Unintentionally he approached the topic about Donghyuck's given number one evening.

"You shouldn't wait for his call."

"W-what?" Donghyuck jumped in surprise, almost dropping his phone out of his hands. "I'm not waiting for anyone's call! Why are you thinking like that?"

"You told me, remember?"

Donghyuck bit his lip, suddenly embarrassed. Mark found it so rare. Donghyuck was the person who usually never got embarrassed that easily. He was always so confident in everything! Why was he so shy now?

"And what if I am waiting?" Donghyuck mumbled as he looked away. "Maybe he'll call me just when we're talking about him."

"This late in the evening?"

"Maybe."

"And what would you do?"

Donghyuck's face flushed.