Part 6+7: Y/n~~ you naughty girl🌚🌚

??? POV

I picked up the diary and thought if I should read it or not.
I decided to read it so that I can know what's the reason behind her crying.
I didn't do this because I was nosy, but instead because I wanted to know the reason of my love's crying.

I opened the first page. The date was : 07/01/2012

Hey diary, How are you?
Do you know, I have applied for training for the queen. Hehe. I am very excited. They said we have training for 4 years. I am very excited. Tomorrow is my first training day!!!

I was going to through pages. I saw many happy moment in her life but on page.....

08/06/2015

Diary, I don't think I can do anymore. I haven't wrote you in a few days about my sad days because I didn't want to put them in you and whenever I open you, I would find them. So I will just tell you I cannot take it anymore. Both the training and my school. I am sick of this.
I have cried many nights. Now I won't act. Imma show him who I actually am.

?? : who is "he"?

Reading further, whatever I read was how she was struggling. But she didn't write the reason. Whatever I got to know was, one of her many reasons is her sister and parents. Her sister was taken away by some people. And her real name is Y/n. But she didn't write anything about her parents except one line:

"Appa- eomma I would pay them back, and they would regret it their whole life. My revenge is just not a revenge but a game. A game they'll lose miserably."

Okay now I was scared of her.

Suddenly someone snatched the diary from my hand. I looked at that person and was shook.

Y/n: what the hell were you doing with my diary?

?? : see I am sorry. I know I shouldn't have read it but--

Y/n POV

Y/n: But what? You just read it? You read my feelings. The feelings I was hiding for a reason?!

?? : Y/n I am sorry

Y/n: Y-y/n? Wh-who is y/n?

?? : Y/n I have read your diary. And it clearly says your real name.

Y/n: But who gave you the permissio- (I felt dizzy)
What happened earlier?

?? : I- I

Y/n : (I remembered how me and he were kissing)
Did we- (I quickly checked my clothes. I had them on. That means we just had a make out session)

?? : Nothing happened y/n. We just..... Made out (blushing)

Y/n: (blushed too) Okay. But about my diary. Please dont tell anyone.

?? : I won't y/n but your family...

Y/n: oh them.... I will tell you everything slowly.

?? : (hums)

Y/n: and about telling others. I will also them. I just need some time.

?? : Take your time and also your clothes

Y/n: Huh? (Looked down) Oh *awkward * I will change and come.

*I went to shower *
In the bathroom:
Y/n : So now he knows, not completely but. I will tell him one day. Anyways let's go out.

* I reached out for my clothes but couldn't find them. *

Y/n: Shoot. It's okay let's wear the robe

The robe👇