-°~Chapter 1~°-

Word Count: 1,134

Okay first, Mina's black, Shoto and Sero have a lot of piercings (I'll show pics later), and lime right off the bat.

Glad that's outta the way :D
-------------------------
No One's POV:

Right now Izuku was getting ready for a party with he's two best friends Denki and Mina, like they did every other Friday night.

Though this one was special, why you may ask? Well it'd be quite rude of me not to ya wouldn't it? Hah, which is why I'm not gunna share.

Haha jk jk!

Tonight is the night of a party that's being thrown at a fucking mansion by a filthy rich women named Momo, aka Mina's girl bestie, though she spent more time with Denki and Izuku for other reason's, and none of them have been to this mansion before so that fact that there was a party there was enough to get them hyped.

This was also apparently her summer home so that also got them hyped.

"Oh my godddd! Y'all ready?! I can't wait anymore!" Mina yelled as she busted into the room, though the two boys were already used to this so they weren't surprised.

"Mina sweetie if we go to early none of the hot people will be there, also carful! I don't wanna mess up my makeup!" Denki lightly scolded, he was trying to do straight lines even though he clearly wasn't.

"Denki hunny we are the hot people." Mina deadpanned with a pout.

"I mean yeah but not if I can't get this wing right!" Denki stated as he started to fill it in.

"Ugh! Izu babes you almost ready? If your ready can we ditch Denki?" She asked as he she looked over at the very amused Izuku.

"Yeah I'm ready, but I don't think we should ditch Denki" Izuku started.

"Hah! Take that bubble gum bitch!" Denki laughed in Mina's face.

"Because if we did he'd burn down half the block in a minute flat" Izuku finished with a smirk.

Now Mina was the one laughing, Denki loudly protested while he gave a look that read betrayal.

"Now, pika hun, you ready?" Izuku asked with a light snicker.

Denki groaned before he nodded, still salty about he's statement earlier, but nonetheless still got up, he was wearing black booty shorts, a pastel blue see threw crop top with a black fish nets under it that went from he's arms to hiding (barely) he's man boobs, with back heals (imagine he's make up however you want)

Mina was wearing a lavender colored dress with a black belt like thing around her hips, it ended right above the knees, it had a slit up the side that showed off her thighs, the dress was kept up by a choker like thing that was around her neck (I don't know what it's called), she was wearing black healed boots.

Izuku's wearing the same thing as the picture, along with wearing black ripped jeans with fish nets under, and black combat boots.

Soon enough all of them were in the car on there way there while talking about how excited they all were, Denki planned on flirting with everyone, Mina was gunna drink and party like no tomorrow, and Izuku was gunna go with the flow, as long as it didn't involve alcohol or drugs that is, he's a light weight and the driver so ofc he's gotta stay sober.

Once they arrived they all collectively gasped, so she rich rich (imagine it how you want)

Quickly both of Izuku's children adult friends ran off to party there ass off while Izuku simply danced and drank punch (the none spiked version) while occasionally making sure he's friend weren't doing anything stupid or to make sure there not in trouble.

Though he was unaware of the eye's fallowing him.

-----

Izuku was simply dancing on the dance floor, having fun, till he felt someone place there hands on he's hips from behind, and someone come up in front dance with him as well.

"You look gorgeous lil chocó" he heard the person say from behind him, if he didn't know better and he did, he'd say that sounded like Sero.

"I'd have to agree what are you doing dancing alone?" He heard the person in front, and sense he could see them he knew this was Shoto, Sero's boyfriend.

"Hm, why do you wanna know?" Izuku asked while he very subtility pushed he's ass up agents Sero's cock, it would look like an accident to them but surly not Izuku.

"Can't we just know what a Beauty like you is up to?" Shoto asked in he's usual monotone voice.

"I suppose, I'm with my friends but there somewhere else drinking" Izuku stated, still continuing to dance.

"And your not?" Sero asked right into he's ear, making Izuku shudder.

"Heh, I guess you could call me the get away driver" Izuku stated with a giggle, both males lightly snickered at the joke as well.

"Well get away driver, mind if we keep you company?" Sero asked.

"Not at all, hope you can keep up though" Izuku stated teasingly as he got out of Sero's grip and began to walk and dance elsewhere seeing as there were getting to be to many people.

Obviously both guys followed, both only giving there attention to Izuku.

----------

Somewhat along the time they were together they moved again, to the bedroom this time though.

Izuku was between Sero and Shoto on a huge bed, Sero was in front making out with him while Shoto was behind him making great work of he's neck, every now and again Izuku would let out a moan or mewl into the kiss, and both males loved hearing it.

"Fuck you sound so cute Izu~" Sero husked into he's ear before he nibbled on he's ear lobe.

"Hah~ I figured, if I didn't I don't think ether of you would be so... Exsided~" Izuku stated as he palmed both of there hard cocks.

Both of them let out moans of pleasure from the friction, but as soon as it was there it was gone.

"You little tease" Shoto whispered in Izuku's ear.

"Me? A tease? Why I'd neverr~" Izuku stated as he let out a giggle.

Sero brought he's hand up to Izuku's neck and held it, he didn't put enough pressure as to cut off oxygen or leave a mark but it was there to prove he could, which made Izuku's cock twitch.

"You can tell us to stop whenever you want, but otherwise we're gunna pleasure you so much you'll be in love with our cocks" Sero whispered before he brought Izuku in for another heated kiss and soon enough Shoto was palming Izuku's cock while marking he's neck again.

Boy was it gunna be a crazy night.