Chapter Five: Naruto; Konoha's biggest Idiot.

Today was gorgeous in Konaha. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and there weren't even any papers for the Hokage to go through. Today seemed like perfection, But one soul was out to destroy that perfection today.. Naruto Uzamaki, A Jonin/Genin training for the spot of Hokage, was going to cause some trouble today.. His goal was to somehow get Sai And Y/N together. the day that Sai and her had joined Team 7, was the day Naruto tried his damndest to get them together. From that time he locked them up in the haunted sewers at Halloween, to the time he even tried to push them into each other, like what happened to him and Sasuke, he never once gave up. And he's decided to spend this seemingly perfect day, making his dreams come true.

On the other hand, Y/N and a Sai, were sitting in a tree at the moment. on a tree. Sai was experiencing a lack of inspiration today. He had asked Y/N to make figures out of chakra. Luckily it didn't take almost any chakra, because Y/N has gone through about 100 figures. "No, not that one." Sai said to Y/N, who had created an iguana with chakra. "Saiii, this is like, the hundredth thing I've made you said no to!" Y/N, rightfully, complained. Sai straightened his posture and sighed. "Well nothing really looks quite right.. Try again."  Y/N groaned, making another figure. She ended up with the image of a F/B (favorite bird). "Oh!  there we go. that looks just right this time." Sai said. "Oh. Well, it's my favorite bird, its bound to look right." Y/N replied. About the second Sai put his Bush on paper; "HEY!" Y/N let a high pitched sequel out and nearly fell out of the tree, and Naruto caught her wrist pulling her back up. "Sorry Y/N! didnt mean to scare ya." Naruto apologized, rubbing the back of his head. "it's okay Naruto. I'm more concerned as to why your not training for the spot of Hokage." Y/N Said, Brushing some H/C hair out of her face. "Oh. I'm on a day off. who wouldn't want a day off on this beautiful day?" Naruto said with his classic grin. "Oh. well it's just that I wouldn't want your dreams to be crushed, an- Sai? Are you okay?" Y/N paused her concern for Naruto and looked at Sai. For some reason she had been having odd thoughts about him. She didnt like him like that,they were just friends. but the thoughts never acctualy went away. But the way Sai looked right now wasn't normal. "Saii, are you okay?" Y/N sang, tapping his shoulder. Sai finally snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at Y/N. "I'm fine Y/N." Sai said. He looked upset, but Sai still had quite a heavy lack of understanding of emotion, so you never know. "Hey! why not the three of us hang out together, sense the rest of team 7 is a bit busy today. I mean, Sakura is the lead at the hospital, and Sasuke is on mission, why not?" Naruto asked. "Yeah, that sounds nice!" Y/N said. she smiled and Sai seemed to get a little happier. Still you never know. "Sure." Sai said with a small smile.

That might've been one of their worst decisions.