Chapter Four: Ino Yamanaka

Y/N and Sai should've asked for triple pay. This ostrich wad like another ninja, in a birds body. Sai currently was sending his ink creations after the bird, and Y/N was using all her power to grab and hold it. But as said, not the easiest job, and it was pretty much seen why the genin refused to fo it. This bird, was the most violent ostrich in all of Konaha. A while after they acctualy caught the ostrich and returned it too the farm, Sai was practically unscathed.. the same couldn't be said for Y/N. a few minor cuts and alot of scratches were scattered across her face and legs. "damn ostrich.." Y/N thought, as she walked alongside Sai. "oh my, What happened to you Sai!?" a voice said from somewhere around them. Y/N looked about 80° up to see Ino sitting in a tree. Ino liked Sai, And Y/N knew that. It annoyed her every time Ino did her 'Lovey Dovey' stuff. "No, I'm fine Ino. if anyone is hurt right now, Its probably Y/N." Sai said, pointing at the various cuts and scratches on Y/N. Ino hopped out of the tree, and next to Sai, she stood. "She doesn't look that bad. Why dont we hang out Together Sai?" Ino recommended to Sai with a flirty smirk. Y/N and Sai were just friends, but Y/N felt so jealous right now. Why? They were just friends. Maybe it was because Sai was there for her all the time. Or because of the comfort he would unintentionally provide when she was upset. Either way, Y/N watched, as Sai thought for a moment. "Not at the time Ino, I'm going to get Y/N home first. She is all cut up and bruised after all." Sai told Ino with a smile. Ino shot Y/N the nastiest look. "Oh okay Sai. Can we do something tommorow then?" Ino asked. "Perhaps. Bye Ino." Sai said and grabbed Y/and hand, walking down the street again. And that's when something clicked with Y/N.
She Cant like Sai can she? He's her best friend..

Meanwhile, Ino watched Sai And Y/N walk down the street. She looked at Y/N's Back, at her H/L, H/C hair. she seethed at her for a moment before deciding.
She would get Sai, before Y/N had the chance to think about it.

(AN; The story is pretty wack right now, and I know. its gonna make sense eventually I think.)