Family

Adam was giving us a lift today as jonnys car was being cleaned. You might think that cleaning a car will take 10 minutes. But we were paying a professional to clean it and they were cleaning the inside. Last night, I picked rox up from a party in jonnys car and she threw up all over the backseat. We are picking it up tomorrow but for now, Adam is our personal chauffer. We heard Adam beep the horn on his car so made our way outside. Jonny was holding lyra in her car seat and I was holding her bag.

"Staying for the week shitface?" Adam asked, mocking the amount of baby things we have with us 

"You won't be laughing when you have a mini pussface running around" I snarkily said back. Adam rolled his eyes and got back in the car after helping jonny with Lyra's car seat. Wasn't the easiest thing to use.

I got in the back with my baby girl and jonny was in the front with Adam. I sat in the middle so i could be closer to Lyra as I cooed over her.

"OK. I will admit it. She is very cute. But seriously, who's kid is she cuz no way could jonny make that?" Adam asked in a serious tone.

"Thanks pussface" jonny said as he wacked his brother round the head earning him a slap back from me

"Not whilst he's driving" I scolded jonny. Now Lyra was in the car, I was extra careful with driving out of pure worry.

"Daddy's silly isn't he" I said in baby tone to my daughter. She looked up at me with her big blue beautiful eyes. Only being a week old, she hasn't learnt to smile yet. So she kind of just pulls faces and slobbers everywhere. But I still love her. We pulled into the drive and Adam helped me and jonny get everything for Lyra.

Jackie was very helpful. Over the last week, she had turned jonnys old room into Lyra's room. It had a cot in there and the walls were baby pink and white. There was a chair for when i was feeding her. She also kept a baby bouncer at her house so we didn't need to hold her constantly.

We walked in and everyone was already there. Jackie greeted us all before taking Lyra from Adam and leading us into the living room.

"Everyone, this is Lyra Anne Goodman" Jackie introduced as she took her out of the carrier. Grandma and val awed whilst horrible grandma shook her head in dissapointment.

"She's lovely y/n" val said to me as she had a hold of our little girl. Horrible grandma tutted before saying

"All this fuss for a girl. In my day, girls were taught to have respect and not gain all the attention. This is telling her the exact opposite". I could see Jackie trying to hold in her anger.

"Yes. But in your day, girls got attention by waving their tits around and getting married. Now they get attention for being intelligent and kind" I said back to her. She looked shocked but didn't say anything as she simply looked away.

"Can I talk with you for a minute?" Martin asked us 3. Oh god. What could he have done now? We followed him into the bedroom with Jackie eyeing us suspiciously. We stood waiting for martin to talk but he just looked at us

"Well...?" Adam asked

"What I'm about to say must not get back to your mother" as usual

"Go on..." I said cautiously. Nervous of what he was about to say. Instead of saying anything, he moved out of the way of the wall to reveal a pig patch of ripped wall paper

"Mums gonna kill you. Literally kill you" jonny said as we stared, open mouthed at the wall.

"I know that. It wasn't my fault. I put both feet in 1 trouser leg and then lost my balance and fell. In the process, I gripped onto anything I could've find and knocked over the draws which scratched the wall" he explained. Made sence but instead of telling Jackie and taking his punishment like a woman, he was gonna hide it until Jackie eventually found out and take his punishment like a 10 year old boy at school. Tears and please for it to end.