Chapter 34- My Turn To See You

Start from the beginning

My mom checked in as I stood infront of the elevator.
"Floor 7, room 705." My mom said looking at me. I pressed both buttons on the elevator.
It opened and I got inside. My mom and sister followed me.
I pressed the 7th floor button. Soon we reached the floor and I took off to our room.

I found our room.
"Oh my god." I said when I realized I don't have the key. I face palmed laughing. Soon my mom got there and opened it. I walked inside and put my stuff down. I brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth and put on more deodorant and perfume.

"Ok ready?" My mom asked.
I looked at myself in the mirror then nodded.
"Let's go." My mom said.
I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. My stomach got all twisted from excitement and nervousness.

I videoed going down the elevator and walking out of the hotel. A taxi was waiting for us. We got in the taxi.
"His mom said there outside right now so meet at the back entrance of the photography place." My mom said smiling at me.

I squealed.
The driver laughed at me.
"So take us too LVLtens photography." My mom said to the driver. He nodded.

I have no idea if that's the one where he took some at but its on his pictures so...

We soon arrived there at the place. My sister videoed me walking in and everything. We walked around to the back while my mom texted his mom that we are here.

She appeared out of a door.
"I told Chandler I was using the restroom. He's right around the corner and coming over here after his last photo in that spot." His mom whispered smiling.
I smiled excitedly. I walked over and hugged her.

She smiled and hugged back.
"Ok hide behind this door. When I text you to come you come out." Gina said.
I nodded.
"Oh my god I'm nervous." I said laughing.
"Don't be." Gina said rubbing my back.

I smiled.
"I'm gonna be filming too when Chandler thinks I'm taking pictures." Gina said.
"Thank you." I said smiling.
She smiled and opened her mouth about to say something then we heard Chandler.

Gina told my mom and sister to go in there with me. We all rushed in there. I saw Chandler walk by. I wanted to hug him right there. He smiled at his mom as she followed. God he was handsome.

He was just wearing a white shirt with a jacket over it. Still handsome as ever.
My sister filmed on my phone.
Chandler walked a long way down the yard. It wasn't really far but it was a couple yards.

He finally stopped and I saw flashes. He wasn't facing me. I heard a buzz.
"Time to surprise Chandler." My mom said smiling.
I smiled and opened the door.
"Do I yell at him or just come up behind him?" I asked about to run.
"Either." My mom said smiling as she recorded.

I took off running.
"Chandler Riggs!" I yelled running and laughing.
He turned around and the look on his face was the best thing I could ever see.
He covered his mouth then broke down in tears and took off running to me.

He got up to me and hugged me. He picked me up and spinned me around. He cried even harder as soon as he put me down. I did too.
"Oh my god." Chandler said hugging me so tight.

I laughed as tons of tears fell down. Chandler pulled away and looked at me. He was crying. He looked at me in the eyes and hugged me again. I laughed and hugged him back.

"God I missed you." Chandler said not letting go.
"I missed you too." I said smiling.
"I would totally kiss you right now." Chandler whispered.
I laughed and pulled away from the hug but not letting go all of the way.

I smashed my lips into his. He smiled in the kiss and kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync for a little while then I pulled away and hugged him again.
"I took care of that kiss." I said smiling.
Chandler laughed.

We finally pulled away and laughed at each other.
My sister came up to me and laughed.
"You stop it." I said laughing and wiping my eyes.
"I'm sorry but it's cute and funny." My sister said laughing.

We both laughed.
My mom and Chandlers mom finally came up to us.
They both just kept smiling.
I turned around to see the photographer. She was taking pictures of us.

I smiled.
"I told her she had too cause it would be cute. That's why we stayed back." Gina said smiling.
"I need too see them." I said smiling.
"You can." The photographer said coming up to us.

I laughed.
She showed me the camera. I smiled at the adorable pictures. Both of us running, hugging, looking at eachother, kissing.
"Your a good photographer." I said smiling.
They all laughed. I smiled.

"Chandler go freshen up a little bit and Sam you too." The photographer said.
We both laughed and nodded. We walked away back to the building.
"Hold hands!" My sister yelled.
We both laughed looking back then we intertwined hands.

"There taking pictures of us." Chandler said smiling.
I looked at him.
"Funny pictures?" I asked.
He nodded.
"1-2-3-Go." I said then we both jumped around and made a weird funny face.

They laughed at us as we saw the camera holding up.
We laughed and turned back around.
"I missed this." Chandler said looking at me.
I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back then pulled away.

"I can't kiss you and walk at the same time." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled.
I took off inside. Chandler laughed and chased after me.

I went inside and hide around the corner.
"Sam?" Chandler asked worried.
I popped out of the corner and he screamed. I cracked up laughing.
"Not cool." Chandler said laughing.
I smiled shaking my head.

We walked down the hallway and into a room. I walked in and turned around to see Chandler shutting the door and locking it.
"Why did you lock it?" I asked sitting on a table.

Chandler smiled at me shaking his head.
"How did you get here?" Chandler asked coming up to me.
"Well I wanted to see you again so I asked my mom and she asked yours. She said this month you were off but you were getting pictures done. So we decided to come here today." I said smiling.

He smiled looking at me in the eyes.

"I hid in the door with my mom and sister and you walked right by and didn't see me." I said laughing.
Chandler laughed.
"Can I hug you again?" Chandler asked.
"You don't need to ask." I said laughing.

"I can't reach you." Chandler said laughing.
We both laughed.
I hopped down. Chandler wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back.
"I missed you so much." Chandler said.
"I missed you too." I said smiling.

Chandler hugged me tighter.
"I just want to stay here forever." Chandler said sighing.
"I'm fine with that." I said smiling.
Chandler laughed.

Chandler pulled away a little from the hug and looked me in the eyes.
I smiled when we both made eye contact. His blue eyes is what I missed. He eyeballed my lips. I laughed. He kissed me.

I kissed back. He smiled in the kiss and he put his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Our lips moved in sync. My stomach got the feeling I always get.

I pulled away smiling. Our faces were just inches away from each other. He smiled.
"Best way to fresh up." Chandler said smiling.
I laughed.

"Did you like the surprise?" I asked.
"No I loved it. Best surprise I've ever had." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled.
"It was my turn to surprise you." I said smiling.
"Best surprise ever." Chandler said smiling.
I smiled.

He kissed me again. I kissed back pulling him closer. He chuckled in the kiss and pulled me closer as well. Now there was no space at all between us. Literally. But I was perfectly fine with that cause this was perfect.

Chandler pulled away smiling.
"We've only been together for 5 minutes and we've made out like 20 times." Chandler said then cracked up laughing.
"Is that a problem?" I asked laughing.
He laughed shaking his head and kissed me again. I kissed back.

Like I said, everything's just perfect.