THIRTY

┃THE HIDDEN TRUTH┃
✿✿✿

Jungkook looked down after feeling a hand sliding in and slowly locking fingers with him. A smile was brought to his face as he recognized the delicate hand and gazed up to see the smiley face of his lover. 

"Where are you going, bad boy?" Taehyung asked cutely. Jungkook turned his body to the younger fully and smiled even more brightly. "Just heading outside for a night walk, bub." The drummer pinched Taehyung's bread cheek with his free hand. 

Taehyung's expression dropped to a nervous one as the grip around Jungkook's hand tightened, the drummer noticed it and frowned in confusion.

"D-Don't go anywhere, please." Taehyung scooted closer, eventually pressing himself against Jungkook's muscular body. "Baby—" Jungkook immediately wrapped both hands around him. "Are you alright?" There was silence. 

"Is there anything my strudel wanna tell his kookie?" Jungkook gently caressed the back of his head.  

But Taehyung shook his head and locked his arms around Jungkook's waist tightly, the people around them passing by. "Not now, please. Just don't go, kookie. Not without me. Please please." 

Jungkook left not only confused but worried too, Taehyung had been acting so strange for the past few days. He had asked what's bothering him but there was no reasonable response Taehyung gave. 

"Okay, okay. I won't go out without you, I promise."  

Taehyung snuggled his head into the drummer's hard chest, "Thank you." He whispered, leaving a small smile on Jungkook's face. "It's okay. Let's head to our room." Jungkook whispered back, earning a small head nod from his boyfriend. 

✿✿✿

"Let me help y—" 

Taehyung abruptly turned around when Jungkook came forward to help him wash the sand off his face in the bathroom. Seeing this Jungkook just let out a deep sigh. 

"My cute strudel, why are you angry with me?" Jungkook stepped closer and slowly back hugged the younger who didn't protest to get free and just stood still while continuing to clean his face with the wet towel. 

"Ask yourself," Taehyung scoffed under his breath. Jungkook yet again sighed and pulled the other closer at which Taehyung softly gasped and stopped wiping his face, he looked at the older man through the mirror before him. 

The drummer put his chin over Taehyung's shoulder, eyes on him, softly smiling. He took the towel and began cleaning his beautiful face. "Is it because they made fun of you at that time?" He asked, voice sweet as always. 

Taehyung diverted his gaze over somewhere with a pout, meaning Jungkook guessed it right. "But why am I at fault hmm?" 

"When I fell on the sand, along with those girls you laughed too." 

Jungkook smiled. He put the towel near the sink and turned Taehyung's body, he saw him glaring at him with a cute angry pout. "I didn't laugh to make fun of you, bub." Uttered in such a soft voice with his pointer finger gently brushing Taehyung's nose tip. 

But Taehyung just made an unpleasant face. 

All Jungkook did was smile. Softly gazing at his face, appreciating the efforts God had put in while making his boyfriend. His head tilted a bit as his eyes searched for something on Taehyung's face who with the corner of his eyes was spying on his every movement. So the drummer, with a chuckle, pulled Taehyung closer as an unexpected gasp exited his mouth, wide eyes now shifted at his and hands over his chest.