"Deeper Lisa and Faster!," "Fucking Yes!" "That's feels so good," I heard Jennie breathing heavily and Lisa. "Thanks for that Amazing Experience Lisa i enjoyed it!," Jennie said with a hint of greatful. I cup my mouth because of shockness. And because of what had Jennie said to Lisa.

"Oww Shit that Bitch really Fuck Lisa here in her own office!!!, OMG that Bitch take advantage of Lisa Innocence, I'm gonna kill this Bitch," i said in myself. I'm ready to kill someone.

And that's when i immediately rush to enter the room. I looked at them they were shocked about my presence here. So was i, they looked tired.

Beads of sweat was on their both foreheads. Lisa hands still on the shoulders of Jennie. I had this shocked face and jaw dropped. But yeah I'm still munching my chickens.

"I can't believe this Jennie Ruby Jane Kim my Cousin fuck my Best friend,"
i thought. Geez I'm over reacting she's still not my best friend though, but yeah i claiming her now as my best friend. I put my chickens down first before shouting at Jennie. I'm walked to them. I'm Ready.

"You Bitch what did you do to Lisa!!!," i shouted to Jennie

i shouted to Jennie. "You take advantage of her Innocence!!!," "How dare you to do that!!!," "I'm gonna kill you motherfucker!!!" "I can't believe this My Cousin just fuck My Best friend!!!," i shouted. And nonstop blabbering Jennie about it.

"You Monster huhuhu," I fake cried. Jennie just rolled her eyes at me. And Lisa watching me in confusion and stop holding Jennie's shoulder.

"Stop Over reacting Unnie, nothing happened between us, she's just massaging me that's all," Jennie said. "Massaging My foot," i said to her.

"You're just Dirty Minded that's why," she said. I rolled my eyes at her. "Jinjja Jennie!, How can i not think badly when you are so noisy, i heard it outside its really loud, next time choose some decent words okay so no one thinks you two are fucking each other in this office," i said to her rolling my eyes.

"And then you said like this," "Hit that spot Lisa MyGhad!," "Deeper and Faster Lisa!," "Fucking Yes!," "That feels so good!," i mimicking Jennie's Voice. She just rolled her eyes. Lisa just standing their clueless.

"How come you heard it, my office is sound proof," she looked at me. "You forgot to fucking close the door duhhh," i retort to her. "Whatever, nothing happened, it's just Lisa doing great massaging me and I'm feeling better now because of her," she smiles at Lisa and hold Lisa hand to squeeze it lightly. Lisa blushed.

"It's nothing hehe," Lisa said innocently and smiles. "This bitch is really innocent, she doesn't know Jennie's flirting at her," I thought and facepalmed.

"Stop it Jennie, Why Lisa Massaging you huh," i asked her. "Nothing its just my back hurts," she answered shortly. "Because?," i asked again. "Because Jennie got tired finding my files, and she doesn't still find it, that's why i massage her back because she said its hurt," Lisa answered. Jennie nod approvingly.