“Keaton and I finally decided where to go for our honeymoon. There was a lot of debate but we're going to Australia.” She beamed.

“Hm, home of everything dangerous and/or deadly.” I joked, sticking a piece of popcorn in my mouth as we walked.

“That's why I'm going there, I need to be with my people.” She retorted with a hair flick.

“I thought he wanted to go to Rome and you two were arguing over it. What changed?”

She shrugged. “He came to his senses and gave me what I want.”

“Really?” It was a surprise because the Keaton I knew was just as stubborn as his fiancée.

“Yeah. Well, I would've done the same if the argument went on much longer, I didn't want us to have a row over such a small matter. Plus, it's not really the destination that matters, it's us, there would be no honeymoon without us. But I'm still pretty glad he came around.”

My heart dropped a little hearing her statements. It wasn't like I wasn't happy for her, I was, Frida deserved all the love her soon-to-be husband gave her and more. In fact, I slightly envied her.

I wanted a man who would put aside his desires for mine, who'd be with me not because there was something other than my companionship to be gained, respect my wishes and most of all, be faithful. So many have promised me this and one by one, those promises were broken.

I felt hopeless. Why couldn't I find a guy like Callum, Rhetta's husband, who'd try any food she suggests no matter how strange? Why didn't I have a Keaton who cancelled a business trip all because his fiancée called him in tears looking for some comfort?

It wasn't fair.

Then again, I had plenty going on in my life at the moment; my career, recent breakup, not to mention helping Dad save his company by getting Oliver to partner with him. I needed to concentrate on the last one a bit more.

Conclusively, I don't think I'd have the time to start a new relationship or the emotional strength so I was going to stay single for a while and hope I found my own dream man after. It wasn't the worst idea.

“I can't wait to go.” She continued. “We could go scuba diving...”

“And get killed by something in the water.” I added jovially.

“...and have fun on beaches..”

“Only to be killed by something on land.”

“...or maybe take a walk through the rainforest.”

“Enjoy getting bit by a snake and/or spider.”

She pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes at me. “Okay Debbie stop being such a downer, we're going to have fun and don't mention any of those things to Keaton.”

I laughed not really saying a yes or no. We went on for a little while longer before she brought up the wedding again, specifically who I was bringing.

“Come on Lianne! You need to bring a date, you don't want to look like a loner.” She argued when I said I didn't have to have one.

“I won't look like a loner. Plus I'll be too busy being your maid of honor.” I reasoned.

“I could set you up with someone.” She suggested and before I could even think about refusing, she was already rambling. “I have the perfect guy for you, he's single and really good looking. In fact, if I wasn't completely in love with Keaton, I'd be all over him.”

I tuned her out while she kept talking about how I'd be a perfect fit for him. She asked me a couple of questions to which I just gave generic answers like 'yeah', 'sure', 'awesome'. My attention was solely on the racks of clothes in front of us as I pulled some out to try on.