Chapter One

Lianne

“Babe! I'm here!” I announced, strolling into my fiance's house.

I decided to give him a surprise visit because we haven't had time for each other recently. His living room was empty and had clothes strewn all over which wasn't really unlike him. What confused me was a purple sweater I picked up, it surely wasn't his.

I thought nothing of it, knowing he had a younger sister who like coming over and was just as messy as he was but my heart dropped to my stomach when I picked up a pair of lace panties.

I could practically hear my heart breaking as I padded up the stairs and heard the unmistakable sound of moaning. I approached cautiously, trying not to made any noise while I leaned against the wall next to his party open bedroom door.

“Oh, Nolan.” A familiar female voice groaned.

Praying my suspicions weren't true, I peeked into the room only to see my sister underneath the man I was supposed to marry. She moaned loudly as Nolan thrust between her spread legs, clearly enjoying herself.

I was able to ignore the burning in my chest and throat long enough to get my phone out and take a picture.

The press would love this. I thought vengefully.

Letting the hate I felt for the man I loved consume me, I cleared my throat to get their attention. Nolan jumped at the sound and so the my satanic sister.

Seeing it was me, the man sprung off the bed, facing me with a surprised look. “Babe, it's not what is looks like.”

I rolled my eyes, how typical. “Yeah, sure.”

“No really, she…”

I put a hand up to stop him. “Save it. We're done. I never want to see you again and if you're smart, you'll leave me alone.”

“Come on, Annie, don't be like that.”

I ignored him and turned to my sister who was still on the bed smirking like she's won a prize. “Why are you so happy, sis? I have a lot on you and a great story for the press. How do you like the headline ‘Natalia Mathis caught sleeping with sister's fiance’? Has a nice ring to it right?”

Her smirk didn't waver. “Have fun proving it.”

It was my turn to smirk. “It won't be such a hassle, a picture is worth a thousand words.”

With that, I sauntered away, giving them the impression that I wasn't heart broken. I disregarded their calls as I hopped into my car and started it.

My eyes met a vicious glare from the girl I shared parents with as the car rolled into the street. Inside I was crying but all they could see was a happy smirk. I didn't want them to know how much it hurt me, they didn't deserve it.

I drove to my best friend, Rhetta's, house, hoping she was home. She was. The moment she saw the tears welled in my eyes, she opened her arms wide and didn't complain when I practically jumped on her.

She moved us to a couch where I let out he first pain filled sob take through me. The next hour was filled with tears and reassuring words.

When I was calm enough she asked. “What happened?”

“He cheated.”

“What? With who?”

I chuckled bitterly. “Natalia.”

“Why am I not surprised? You caught them?”

I nodded. “I even got a photo.”

Rhetta laughed, shaking her head. “What do you plan on doing with it?”