Chapter 28

You're shoved into an old van, of course an old dirty van, you try to fight them when they brought out a sack to put over your head.

'Fucking stay still'.

Diane snarled at you, 'don't make me hit you!'

Oh piss off!

The man looked back from the passengerg seat, 'Diane, can you quit being so rough with-', she inturrupt him, 'will you stop talking to me like she's precious cargo!'

'Well... She kind of is'.

He rolled his eyes before turned back to the road. In the end, Diane didn't cover your head, which you were glad.
You were scared, you don't know if John realised that you had gone missing, John, please save me!

You nearly fall asleep when the van stopped moving, 'get her out', you hear a muffled voice from outside.
And before you know it, Diane grabbed you and shoved you outside, you managed to landed properly just in time.

Seriously?

You glared at her, but your attention had directed to another new person... A woman. She was was dressed in a robe, her long brown hair that passed her shoulders. Her eyes were lined with too much eyeliner and her face was covered with white foundation, her lips were so red that you almost laughed.

'(Y/N), it's so lovely to see you'.

Uhhhh...

She held out her hand to you and you were hesitant before you were gently pushed towards the woman and you took her hand shake.

'Come, we must talk'.

She turned and made her way towards two big doors. You followed her up the stairs. She was an odd woman you weren't gonna lie.

She led you into some soft of lobby, what's with people and hotels? Or lobby's in general?
You were led into an office, just like Winston's. She sat down and smiled at you, 'I guess you have gone through this scene before with Mr. Scott?' 

Yeah, yes I have.

You wait to be sat down, you weren't going to sit down without permission, afrai that you would get your ass handed to yourself.
The woman motioned for you to sit straight away and you feel the slight tension leave you complety/
You still don't trust her of course, it wasn't that easy.

'You have something that I want'.

Oh here we fucking go...

You nearly roll your eyes, that's the last thing you wanted to in regards to the position you were in. You still wanted to make it clear that you had no fucking clue.

She continued to talk, 'we will have to find a way to get it out of you and-', you quickly intrupt her.

'I'm sorry what!?'

You weren't going to let that slip. She smiled at you, a smile that made you feel very uncomfortable.

'Yes, I knew your parents... We made an agreement with the, but only the problem was, was that they also made a deal with Winston'.

Okay? What hell does that have to do with me?

She leaned closer to you and examined you even more, 'they place a valuable chip inside you, one that all Guilds are after, you are the Beholder'.

Beholder my ass! I wanna go home! I'm great at running away, but shit at fighting.

'No'.

You hear youself say and she frowns at you, 'no?' She repeats your words and the way she looks at you is terrifying.

'I'm sorry to say that you have you say in the matter'.

She then clicked her fingers and the next thing you know, you're being hauled out of the armchair and rouphy pulled out off the room

'For crying out loud Diane, she's not a toy!'

You hear the man yell and you grimance when the woman pushed her towards the door. What is her problem?
You were led down to what seemed like a cellar, oh come on! You hoped for a nice place to be, but no you weren't allowed it.
When you reached your cell Diane had all but shoved you in, causin gyou to fall forward onto the cold wet floor.

'Have fun staying her for a while'.

She sneered down you before shaking the keys at you and leaving you alone.

Well, shit...