Chapter 12

You hold onto Sarah's hand tightly, she had to come with you but you couldn't tell her the plan because you moving down a hallway with an assassin, you assumed that his hearing would be spectacular, so you had to be careful not screw anything up.

He lead you into another room, and you noticed the many lounges and a fireplace, 'you can go in here anytime you want, it's where other's can relax, you can also go to the mini bar over there in the corner'.

His voice was very bland, he doesn't like giving tours by the looks of it. You continue following him until you realise that you're treading on carpet, your footsteps were now quiet. 
You nudge Sarah's arm to get her attention, your eyes noticing another hallway and right at the very end you see a window, you hoped that it was unlocked. 
John opens a door and walks inside, which allowed the both of you to run as fast as you can to the window, and low and behold, it was open, you shove Sarah through first and you look back, you blood ran cold when John stood at the end of the hall. His eyes were set on you, he was far from happy.

'Fuck, shit, crap!'

You threw yourself out the window, you even had time to close it. You rush after Sarah, but your heart sinks even more when you feel rain drops hit your burning skin. You were scared, very scared, especially when you hear the window open.

'Move Sarah!'

You gently shove her, but you also made sure that she didn't slip, 'shit! Where do I go!?'

'Just find a way to get off the ro- there, over there, you need to jump through!'

'It's too far, I won't be able to make it!'

You keep pushing her, 'yes you can!' You looked back and almost screamed because he wasn't that far behind, his eyes were set on you completely, he wasn't going to give up chasing you!
So you did the only things you could do.

'Brace yourself Sarah!'

You shove her, and thankfully she was ready to jump, you watched as she crossed over, and she landed perfectly, before turning towards you, her hand outstretched to take you.
You go to jump, but you felt a strong arm around your waist and you realised that you had stopped long enough for him to reach you, you were so engrossed in getting Sarah across that you shortened the time for him to get to you.

'Stop'.

You hear him say in your ear, but you didn't, you would'n't stop, so you brought back your head and slammed into his nose. You took the oppotunity to tear yourself away from him and you jumped, you fell into Sarah's arm and the both of you started running and this time, you didn't look back.