32) Red

Her teary eyes were staring at the dark patches of blood on his white shirt.

She was not crying anymore but the thought that he was hurt because of her stupidity was making her heart clench with pain.

I shouldn't have run away from him like that. I should have been with him.

"Open your shirt. Let me see your wound," she said in a low voice and raised her hands to open the button of his shirt.

"Don't," holding her wrist he said, firmly. Stopping her from opening his shirt.

Aadya knitted her brows in confusion seeing how he was brushing her concerns aside, "why are you not letting me see your wound? " she asked.

"Darling, it's nothing to worry about. I am fine, it is just a small cut. Don't worry about it," ignoring the concern in her eyes he said and continued, "Now we have to go, okay? We have something special to show you. I bet you will love it," he gave her a charming smile.

Aadya stared at him for a few seconds, he was about to start the car when suddenly like a wild cat she jumped on his thighs , surprising him by her sudden movement.

"Fuck," Vikram cursed when she settled her little butt on his thighs. Holding his shoulder firmly she tried to adjust herself on his thighs. Gently, she was rocking her hips trying to make herself comfortable. "Stop that.." Vikram grunted. Holding her waist tightly he put a halt on her movements. Her core was dangerously close to his dick almost kissing it. He could feel that.

Aadya looked at his face, he was leaning back on the seat ,his eyes were closed as he gulped down a moan making his Adam's apple look deliciously sexy.

She breathed through her mouth when she felt his hardness pressing on her back. She glanced down, licking her dry lips. His bulge was fascinating to her eyes. She again looked up at his face, his eyes were closed, his face had a look of pain and pleasure in it.

She moved her gaze to his bulge, again. She wanted to cup it in her palms. To satisfy herself, she trailed her fingers on his inner thighs earning a sexy moan from him. Lightly she grazed her fingers over his bulge and started caressing it, slowly which made him tighten his hold on her.

She again glanced up at his face, and traveled her hands from his loins to his abdomen and one by one she started opening his shirt's button.

He was so lost in his own world that he didn't notice when she started opening his shirt's button and was about to see the wound which he was trying to hide from her.

Suddenly, his eyes flung open when he heard a loud gasp.

Covering her mouth with her hands she was staring at the wound on his chest. A bandage was wrapped around his chest, the right side of the white bandage was completely soaked by his blood, almost drenching it.

Now she understood why he was not letting her see his wounds. He was fucking hiding it from her.

Bloody Motherprick... .no why include his mother.

She stopped herself from cursing him. Looking him with anger in her eyes she hissed, "What is this?" Vikram didn't say anything and just kept staring at her.

"You were playing with me?" he questioned back, tightening his grip on her waist.

Aadya almost looked guilty, however she didn't back down and asked, "That's not the question here. Tell me who hurted you. It looks so bad," her voice shakes as she whispers the last part.

Vikram was mad.

Cheeky little fox!! She was luring him to get her way.

Holding her waist he tried to take her off from his thighs however wrapping her hands around his neck Aadya hugged him tightly not letting go of him.