when they party

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

Being at this houseparty Chan and Bambam organised in my house, I look at all the people here. Its supposed to be a win party because I won the match. But why in my house? Who is going to clean all this? Oh man. "Here is the champ." Bambam walks over with a drink and sits next to me on the couch, Chan also follows and now I sit in between them.

"Its your party what are you sitting?" Chan slaps my chest. I hate parties, especially when they are at my house. "Bam give him your drink."

"No man let him go, I was in line for like ten minutes." Bambam says.

"I invited Sana for you." Bambam wiggles his eyebrows. He did what?

"What no way." Chan gives him a death glare.

"What? I thought you guys had something?" He asks confused.

"Not anymore." I say, oh my god.

"If you dont tell me shit, I wouldnt know shit." Bambam rolls his eyes. "Well great of a party then."

"He has his eyes on someone else." Chan whispers.

"Oh yeah? Who is it?"

"Guys im here too you know." I say. They both look at me for a second and then Chan smirks.

"His eyes are on his wife." He whispers.

"No way!" Bambam says loudly. Shit man, I stand up and shake my head. these two gossiping about me while Im here. I went to get a drink and stuble against someone, the girl holds my wrist from falling.

"Oh my god Jungkook." Jennie whispers.

"Im sorry." I say and help her to stand up straight. "My head is full."

"I can see that."

"Do you maybe know where Lisa is?" Jennie looks around and back at me.

"Dont know." She eyes me. Then she leaves and I step closer to the kitchen counter, I swear if Chan and Bambam arent cleaning this shit I will beat them for sure.

"Did you get that for me?" Bambam says with a laugh as I sit down again.

"No go get it yourself." I roll my eyes.

"Damn easy boy.. Chan, your girl is coming." Rosé walks in and spots Chan of course. They have been dating for a while now and seeing them happy is enough for me.

"Gotta go." Chan rushes to his girl and huggs her tighly.

"The aussie couple." Bambam jokes. "Look at them goo." Now they are kissing. "Well Im getting my drink." He stands up. "Where is Lisa?"

"Dont know." I say staring at the floor. Bambam leaves and then I see her. What is she doing here? Sana spots me and walks over to me, sits on my lap ajd wraps her arm around me.

"I missed you." She whispers.

"Sana what are you doing here?" I push her face away from me.

"Im worried, you dint text me back, called or came by, what is wrong?" She touches my hair and looks at me with a pouty face.

"I told you Sana, I dont want it." I told her before why is she still talking about it?

"I missed you." She whispers as she grabs my shirt. "Please." I cant do this, feeling her whispering in my ear I look foreward and see Lisa. Her eyes are focussed on me, damn. She is wearing a long black dress what fits her body. Shit, being in this position isnt going to help me, I see Lisa leaving. Fuck me. Pushing Sana off me I stand up.

"I said no Sana." Once again I said it and walk away, hoping to find Lisa. Knocking on her room door I wait and then open it, she is not here. Where could she be? I sigh and walk up the stairs and go to the little balcony we have, I spot her leaning against the wall and looking at the clouds. She notices me as I stare at her.

"What are you doing here?" She doesnt even look at me.

"You came.."

"I didnt come for you." She rolls her eyes.

"But your dressed."

"Im leaving in a bit." She nodds.

"Listen.." I start.

"You can go to Sana, I dont care." She chuckles. "Im stupid to believe you and think that you actually...."

"I care." I say and get a grip on her wrist. "I told you, I dont fuck around anymore." Its true, I dont. "She just came.."

"I dont know Jungkook." She looks at me now.

"Like I said, your stuck in my mind." She licks her lips. "And I want you to be in my mind forever."

"What changed?" She whispers. "Because I hang out with Wonho? Did it make you mad or jealous?" She talking about him again. Fuck Wonho, I swear he wont be seeing her anymore. "It is right." She chuckles.

"Listen. It made me realise what I feel for you, and all these times I let it slide and went to Sana for distraction, but now not anymore." I know this was an forced marriage, my dad wanted me to marry his best friends daughter.  I promised myself that I would and that it woudnt last long, Im not the type of person who gets married. But seeing her slightly and her additude made me fall into her more.

"Wow Jungkook." She stumbles backwards. "Really?" She asks looking at me.

"Yeah, I even told Chan and he told Bambam." I step closer and hokd her hand.

"Wait they know." She mumbles. I nodd and lick my lips.

"Damn, I dont know how I didnt realise it. Your so fucking pretty." I hold her chin and watch her eyes.