***HEAVY SMUT***

Emma's eyes opened as Sebastian pulled back, resting his forehead against hers, his eyes closed. Her heart beat wildly in her chest as she struggled to reign in the images of his head between her thighs. Of him bending her over and pounding into her, his hand fisted in her hair, her name pouring from his lips repeatedly.

"I want to feel you come around my cock," he whispered, his hand in her hair pulling tighter, exposing her throat to him.

"Yes, please," she moaned as his lips found the pulse point in her throat, nipping gently and sucking, the thought of him moving inside her driving her wild.

With trembling hands she lifted his shirt off his body, and then her own, crying out as he hungrily latched onto her nipple, his hands slowly peeling her pants off of her.

Heart racing she reached down his pants, feeling his already hard cock and wrapping her hand around it. She stroked him a couple of times before he yanked her hand out of his pants, pinning both hands above her head.

"Touch me again and I'll come right now. You're going to lay there and let me make you come this time, got it?" He demanded, rocking his hips against her, her eyes fluttering shut at the unexpected contact.

"Yes. Please, more," she moaned as he rocked against her again, sending shocks of pleasure and desire throughout her body. She needed him inside her, now.

She moaned and pleaded as he rocked against her, his determination to not give her what she wanted growing stronger by the second.

Suddenly he was yanking her pants down, kissing each bit of exposed skin as he went.

"Hands stay up above your head. I need to taste you. To feel and taste you as you come on my tongue," he mutters as her hand grips his hair.

The tip of his tongue teases her until he reaches her clit, the first contact making her cry out as he dips back down, his mouth making her feel things she's never felt before.

The way he licks and sucks, his fingers sliding inside her, first one, then two. The way he feels inside her, the faint sound of him saying her name, and she's almost there.

Suddenly she feels him pushing inside her, feeling him sink into her. Her hands clutch at him as she adjusts to the overwhelming sensation of him filling her, his name escaping her lips on a whisper.

She can feel his lips against hers as he mutters "Are you okay?" his body still, one hand gripping her thigh as the other cradles her face, his thumb lightly brushing against her bottom lip.

"Don't stop," she moaned as he shifts, giving himself a better angle.

His hips rock into her, her hips rising up to take him deeper, her hands clutching his hips as he moves faster, her moans taking over her.

"Don't stop. More. Please, Sebastian" she moans as he moves, his arms wrapping around her, her body tensing beneath his.

"That's my girl. Come for me, baby. Now." He grunts as her body tensed, screaming his name as she comes, her body wrapping around him and holding him close.

"Fuck, you're such a fucking good girl," he says right before crushing her mouth under his own as he groans out his own release, swallowing her scream as her orgasm peaks.

"Holy shit," he mutters as he cradles her face in his hands, their eyes meeting, only to hear her say:

"This shouldn't have happened. Fuck."