"Shit-" Y/n abruptly spoke as she quickly wrapped her arms around Alycia and pulled both of them behind a tree. Swiftly, Y/n's hand cupped over Alycia's mouth as they stood behind the tree. Alycia, however, didn't fight it. She stared straight ahead feeling Y/n's warm breathes going down her neck as they stood in silence till a voice shouted out.

"Y/n, I got the package!" A voice shouted and Alycia could feel Y/n's shoulders relax. Confusion crossed Alycia but could feel them come out from behind the tree. There Alycia and Y/n come face to face with a man with dark green eyes and a buzzed hair cut. A scar running down forehead and across his left eye catches Alycia's eyes immediately but she remains silent feeling Y/n push her forward. "Now who's this? Another one of your victims?"

"That's for me to be aware of Rodney," Y/n spoke, a smirk across her lips as she and Alycia passed Rodney into the warehouse. The man lingering behind.

"Oh come on Y/n. Let me have a look at her," Rodney spoke, a menace in his voice. His eyes were on Alycia as Y/n kept her close heading over to a room.

"Rodney set the package on the table and give me a damn minute," Y/n said dismissing the man, rolling her eyes. A sigh escaped Rodney as he nodded, parting ways from Y/n and Alycia heading towards the middle of the warehouse. On the other hand, Y/n dragged Alycia over to a room that was next to the bathroom. They walked in and Y/n closed the door behind them, letting go of Alycia. Swiftly Alycia spun around facing Y/n as the captor looked at Alycia shaking their head and placing their finger to their lips, indicating for Alycia to remain silent.

"Trust me kitten. Don't say a word," Y/n whispers, reaching behind the girl's head and flipping the switch on. Alycia's eyes close briefly before reopening realizing the room was not that big. It was the size of a bathroom. But all that was in there was four boxes. Y/n reached into one and pulled out zip ties. "Get against the wall kitten."

"Please-" Y/n took a step forward causing Alycia to take a step back, her back immediately connecting with the wall. Y/n nodded and reached forward grabbing a hold of Alycia's hands and spinning her around, pinning her against the wall gently. There, Y/n took the zipties and connected both of Alycia's wrists together, tightly. "Y/n-"

"Alycia, hush," Y/n leaned forward, mumbling into Alycia's ear. Alycia closes her eyes, clenching her jaw feeling Y/n's hands squeeze her own before letting go and her weight lifted off of her. There Alycia's swiftly spun around to lock eyes with Y/E/C ones. "Open your mouth."

Alycia stayed there with her mouth closed. Y/n cocks her head to the side reaching over into the box. Alycia's green eyes slowly glance over. "Fine. Tape it is." There Y/n pulls out a roll of duct tape, slightly tearing a piece off before leaning forward and roughly placing it on Alycia's mouth. Alycia shook her once Y/n took a step back. "The door will be locked. So don't try anything stupid or I'm going to have to do something worse." And with that Y/n tosses the duct tape back into the box and backs up, opening the door and leaving. They pull the door shut and within moments Alycia hears the little click noise. A sigh escapes through her nose as she gently takes a couple steps forward placing her ear to the door to listen in on the conversation between Y/n and the unknown man.

"So when you said you were making a deal with the devil, does it have to be with that girl you've got?" Rodney asks as Y/n makes their way over to the scar face man. Y/n remains silent however getting across from Rodney looking at the big box.

"Did you get what I asked for?" Y/n questioned eyeing the box. Rodney chuckled and placed his hands on top of the box catching Y/n's attention. She lifts her head slightly and locks eyes with Rodney's.

"Answer my question first," Rodney spoke and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Why does it matter what I'm doing with the girl? You don't ask about the other people." Y/n was up front as she placed her hands on the table eyeing the man. "Now did you get my shit or not?"

A snicker escapes from the buzzed haired man as he nodded, removing his hands from the box and motioning for Y/n to take a look. She nods and leans up, grabbing the pocket knife out from her pocket, slicing the box open. The two stand in silence, the only noise being Y/n opening the box. And once it's open Y/n's eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning.

"Your merchandise is in the room next to where I put the girl. It's all yours bud," Y/n said, a huge smirk crossing her lips as she closes the flaps of the box. Rodney on the other hand nods and shoves his hands into his pocket, walking around the table and heads to the room to collect his merchandise. He walks over grabbing the handle to the door and opening it, side eyeing the door he knew Alycia was in. However he opens the door and scans the room of his merchandise when he tilts his head, glancing over his shoulder.

"Y/n where's the green case?" Rodney questions seeing Y/n set something down on the table glancing over her shoulder to lock eyes with his.

"Shit. Give me a minute," Y/n said realization setting in as she walks away from the table and heading out of the warehouse. Rodney's eyes follow till Y/n's out of sight. Swiftly Rodney ducks out of the room he was in and next door, barging into the room and tilting his head as Alycia backs up to the wall. Her eyes went wide and panic crossed her mind looking back and forth between the man's eyes.

"Hello," Rodney spoke, dragging it out. Alycia remains still, frozen as the man walks in farther. A creepy, uneasy smirk creeps onto his lips as he steps towards Alycia. Alycia's breathes are heavy as he gets closer before a yelp escapes through the tape across her mouth feeling his hands on her waist. Her eyes close together tightly feeling his slobbery, disgusting kisses along her neck. She wanted to fight it. She wanted to scream and fight, kick, do anything to get this perv off of her but couldn't. Something was stopping her. Not just the gag from screaming and not the zip ties that keep her wrist bound together. But something deeper.

"You're so hot, no wonder little Y/n is keeping you for herself," Rodney whispers pausing with kissing, or more slobbering on the innocent girl. Tears threaten the girl's eyes as her head goes to shake but that's when she feels the man's hand slowly rubbing on her waist and slowly on her stomach, slowly making its way down. However it doesn't get much farther as Rodney is ripped away from the girl and thrown out of the room.

"Want me to kill you next?" Y/n shouted, anger written all over their face and in their voice. They stood in between Rodney and Alycia, clenching their fists. "You know that's sexual assault Rodney-"

"It's all fun and games Y/n," Rodney responded shaking his head and standing up straight.

"I'd advise you to get the fuck out of here before I start my own thing of fun and games," Y/n spoke through her teeth. Her eyes squinted and Rodney remained silent, shaking his head. His eyes went back and forth between Y/n's before slightly looking past to Alycia who looked terrified but also relieved Y/n had saved her.

"Take care green eyes," Rodney speaks before bending over and grabbing his green case. "I'll have some people come and get the rest of that. Talk soon Y/n." And with that the man turns on his heels and heads to the exit. Not once did Y/n's eyes leave him as he walked out. It wasn't till the door shut that Y/n tore her eyes from that area and to the ground. A lot of different things went through her mind. However it wasn't till a slight noise came from behind her till she spun around locking eyes with Alycia's teary eyes.

Y/n remained silent, slowly shaking her head while walking towards Alycia and reaching into her back pocket. She pulls out a syringe and Alycia swiftly shakes her head, but Y/n takes no time striking Alycia's neck and inserting the syringe. As they do Alycia falls toward fast, already feeling the effects. Y/n catches her, holding her while the two look into one another's eyes.

"Right now it's better for you to just sleep. But don't think you're getting out of my punishment, but I think for today, you were punished enough," Y/n whispers, glancing back and forth between the girl's green eyes before they finally close leaving Y/n alone.