Dark Nightmare

there was another hard day for Ada at bizdeboyle company.
Bora and Ada broke up 2 months ago but Bora was acting like nothing happened. but he was only ACTING.
the only thing he was doing was annoying Ada..
he didn't allow Ada to leave the company and she had to work there for at least 5 more months.

before that all of Ada's nightmares come true, each hour with bora used to be like only a second and she scared of losing a single second but when everything changed to the present situation and Bora found out the truth each second in this company for her was like a year. hard, long, annoying..

S: Ada! Adaaa!!
A: what happened Selin?
S: can't you hear? Bora is shouting your name
A: again? I hate my name artik!
S: calm down kankam. i'll support you. just go and see what he wants again

she stood up and went to Bora's room. she remembered the first day she met him. she didn't have an idea that what would happened..

she knocked the glass door and entered.
B: sonunda..(finally) where have you been?
A: sorry.
she gazed at his face which was frozen and you couldn't see any feelings on his face
she tried to remember his bright face, full of love, happiness and pure feelings while she was staring at his current face.
it was unsuccessful.

B: you should complete these documents in next 2hrs. and you must call to this company written on this page *he showed a paper from one of documents*
do you understand?

A: i do.
the room was spining around her. she didn't have good feeling since morning, she couldn't even use medicines because of the little angel growing in her body.
B: why are you still waiting?
A: what?
B: go back to your work.

she was leaving the room when she felt she is falling. she stopped for a second and turned back to see if he pays attention or not; but he was so busy with his laptop.

she left the room and went back to Selin.
S: are you okay? what did he want again?
A: these documents...
she couldn't complete her sentence and fell down.
Selin put her hand around her waist but she couldn't control it alone.
Tugçe was going to her office from there when she saw them.
S: can you help me Tuğçe?
T: sure. sure.
she ran to them and helped Selin to sit Ada on the chair.
S: Adacim. Ada..
she answered with a really low voice.
Selin gave her a glass of water.
S: drink it Kankacim. are you okay? do you want to go out and take a breathe?
A: i can't.. these documents..
*she said with a weak sound*
S: fuck this shitty papers. you are hurting yourself and an innocent baby. yapma!! (don't do it!!)
A: why are you shouting!!! do you want to all the company find out that i am pregnant! *she said it in low voice*
pregnant from a man that he even doesn't want to see my face? *she continued*

T: Adacim just go out with Selin. I'll do these document stuff.
A: if Bora finds out....
T: nothing happens.. just go. hadi..

Selin helped her to stand up and they left the company and they went to the park near there.

S: Ada... do you want to talk?
A: about what? is there anything left to talk about?
S: Ada..
A: Ada what? I am pregnant. I am going to have a baby. a baby which its father doesn't want its mother! what do you want me to do?
*she started to cry*
Selin hugged her and kissed her head.
in a second Ada stood up and in a sudden decision she got a taxi and went back to company.

She knew this won't finish good but it was the only way. after today nothing matters to her except her little angel. but before she leaves istanbul she must say Bora about his baby.