Jiang Nanhua and Yang's secretly relieved.

Brothers and sisters Jiang Ningbao and Jiang Jin are speechless. Perhaps the father and mother are not familiar with Ding Guogong, and they have been getting along a lot. This attitude will naturally not be so rude and polite.

After having lunch at noon, Dingguo knew that he was there, and his father-in-law and mother-in-law would be uncomfortable, so he said to Jiang Ningbao, "Ningbo, I'll take the children back to the house first, and then come to pick you up in the evening."

Jiang Ningbao flashed an apology in his eyes, reached out and hugged Ding Guogong, stomped and kissed him on the lips: "Okay, I'll wait for you to pick me up."

Ding Guogong hugged his little wife, put a kiss on her forehead, found a reason to leave his father-in-law and mother-in-law, and left Jiangfu with two little guys.

The intimate behavior of the two was seen by Jiang Nanhua and Yang's eyes, and they were happy in their hearts, but they were just a little bit lost while they were happy.

Ding Guogong left, and the atmosphere was not stiffened. Yang couldn't help but embrace her daughter in his arms, and choked with a slight choking voice: "Ningbo, sorry, my mother and your father are late, and you are wronged."

Jiang Nanhua was also uncomfortable. He patted his son's shoulder lightly. He didn't expect his son to be a high school champion this year, and he set a good relationship.

Jiang Jin poured a cup of tea for Jiang Nanhua.

Jiang Ningbao hugged his mother back and smiled and shook his head: "Dad, mother, my elder brother and I are very good, as long as you don't blame me and my elder brother for tossing Changning Bofu away."

"Ningbo, Ajin, tell me and your mother over the past few years." Jiang Nanhua and Yang learned only a little about the family of Jiang from Xiao Ran, and it was not very clear.

Jiang Ningbao and Jiang Jin did not conceal their father's inquiry, and told Jiang Nanhua and Yang Shi what happened in the past few years.

After they both listened, their faces turned black.

Jiang Nanhua said angrily: "Too much bullying!"

Yang's face was also extremely ugly. She didn't expect that the family affairs she had set for her daughter nearly hurt her daughter, and the look to Jiang Ningbao was full of guilt.

"Ningbo, I'm sorry for you!"

A warmth rose from Jiang Ningbao's heart and spread quickly.

"Mother, I'm very good now. Grandpa Guo is very nice to me. The backyard is clean. There is no other woman. The old lady is very nice to me. On the first day of my marriage, I will have the stewardship. give it to me."

Jiang Jin also nodded aside: "Yes, mother, brother-in-law is very nice to your sister, you need not worry."

When the Yangs saw the two children say this, the guilt for Ningbao was slightly dissipated, but her heart was still uncomfortable. If she had not seen Mrs. Xie sincerely, she would not have decided the marriage.

Who knows that people's hearts are changeable.

Jiang Nanhua patted his wife's hand gently to appease her.

"Dad, mother, the family of Jiang ... now you are back, Uncle will definitely come to you ..."

Jiang Ningbao glanced at his elder brother and said a little embarrassedly. The most worrying thing about her and his elder brother was this matter. Only Dad Jiang knew his father's background, but he didn't know it in the big room.