Chapter 21

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 21:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 21:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The afternoon sun was the brightest.

The ex-fiancee in the lake blue embroidered white magnolia dress is exquisite and soft, her eyes are clear and bright, and her eyebrows are full of beauty, delicate and beautiful.

She was standing next to a handsome man exhaling fierce spirit at the moment, and in the light of the spring sun, the two looked like a pair of stingy people.

Xie Shizi did not expect that when he returned home, he saw the ex-fiancee and his adoptive father standing side by side at the gate, but it was quite harmonious.

Xie Shizi's eyes flashed with shock and suspicion, and the words of his ex-fiancée vowing to marry Dingguo appeared in his mind, and an indescribable taste arose in his heart.

For a long while, he slowly moved forward, got off the horse not far from the gate, tapped the Jinpao and strode forward, saluting Dingguo.

"Meet my father."

Jiang Ningbao heard Xie Shizi's respectful call to the father-in-law Xie Yi's father, his eyes could not help but linger on the two of them, one was powerful, handsome and powerful, and one was cold and handsome.

Equally outstanding, equally extraordinary and equally young.

Jiang Ningbao felt an inexplicable joy in his heart.

The two are nine years old. The ancients were precocious, but they were also fathers in their teens. Now when I see this pair of adoptive fathers and sons, she really wants to ask Mrs. Xie, why did she choose to succeed Xie Jingyi to the grandfather's knee.

Isn't it good to have a two or three year old?

However, the thought of Ding Guogong's death in the book revealed that the male leader inherited the Duke of Ding Guo, Jiang Ningbao suspected that there was an unknown secret.

The guard behind Xie Shizi apparently did not expect that he would rarely see the father-in-law at the gate of the house, and they all dismissed the respected father-in-law of the kingdom and saluted, chanting.

"I've seen Grandpa Guo!"

A young lady who had followed Xie Shizi's appearance at the gate of Fuyao had a terrible storm.

The woman around Grandpa Guo was actually Miss Jiang Si.

In the carriage, Yang Shuqing heard the fiance outside called "Father" and the guards called Qi Dingguo, and he felt a joy. Dingguo did not return home from the camp in the western suburbs for the sake of his son.

It seems that Ding Guogong really attached great importance to Xie Shizi.

Think of it this way, Yang Shuqing lifted the car curtain and looked at it with joy, who knew that it was a smile like a flower, a glamorous **** lemon treasure, Yang Shuqing's eyes flashed a stun, the joy on his face suddenly faded, and it instantly sank. The look towards Jiang Ningbao faintly brought a hint of hostility and coldness.

Miss Jiang Si came to Dingguo Mansion.

The news of her and Xie Shizi's marriage today has spread throughout the capital. Now Xie Shizi is her fiance, and Miss Jiang Si hasn't given up yet. When she hits her fiance, Yang Shuqing tightens her cheeks, and her face becomes cold for a moment. .