Then ... no more.

Changhua County's leader sees Xie Jinglian's indifferent attitude, and the joy and joy in his heart are a little bit lighter. She secretly gritted her teeth. This Xie Jinglian is not engaged in a marriage ...

A trace of Changhua County's eyes is inevitable.

"If the Changhua County Lord has nothing else, I'll go one step ahead." Xie Jingxi saw that her eyes were inevitable, and in response, she gave a cold response, and then she passed by the Changhua County Lord and proceeded directly. Government House.

The face of Changhua County's pretty face was a little dark, and his eyes were stained with stubbornness. When he saw a subordinate hurried out and salute her, Changhua County's master quickly raised a beautiful smile: "Jin Lan, let's go, don't Let the Grand Lady wait long. "

If she is married to Xie Jingzheng, the Dingguo mother-in-law is her nominal mother-in-law. At this time, she must make a good impression. Fortunately, at the feast of Qiong Lin feast, his father asked to marry him.

Later, she must 'explain' with the Dingguo Madam, lest she 'misunderstand' herself to be interested in Xinke champion Yuan Lang.

The heart of Changhua County secretly said.

Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong met Xie Jingying who had just returned in the main court, told him about the flower-viewing feast of the King Rui's Mansion, and gave him the invitation post.

"Jing Ye, this time the flower viewing feast you go to see if there is a girl you like, and some say, I will send official media to propose marriage." Jiang Ningbao smiled Xie Jingye with a smile.

"You're not too young. Your marriage must be settled this year, don't forget about Yang's again." Ding Guogong took a sip of tea, and said coldly, his voice was low and cold, and he could not tolerate his beak.

Xie Jingyi's long body was slightly stiff. He lowered his eyelids and respectfully said, "Yes, father, everything is controlled by the mother. I have no opinion."

After all, he couldn't avoid it, and Xie Jingxi felt a bitter heart.

If his marriage is dragged on again and again, it will certainly affect her reputation. Yang Shuqing has always hated Ningbao, and at that time I do not know what rumors were spread out, and my adoptive father would not sit idly by and watch such things happen.

After all, to marry after all, it is better for her to choose one.

Jiang Ningbao saw that Xie Jingxi didn't shirk again this time, and secretly relieved, a pleasant smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "You can rest assured that I will help you choose a good-looking wife. Of course, if you have a girl you like, just talk to me Let me say, I am very open-minded. "

Xie Jingying looked down to conceal the darkness in his eyes, and said quietly, "I believe in the eyes of my mother."

Jiang Ningbao was in a good mood.

"If nothing else, the Changhua County Lord will arrive later. You go down first and avoid it."

When Dingguo looked happy at Ningbao, he glanced back at the adopted son, and there was a trace of satisfaction under his eyes, but he heard Ningbao raised the Changhua County host and frowned slightly.

Xie Jingyi listened and quickly retired.

As soon as he left the main hospital, he saw the Changhua County host and her niece and his party who were not far away, and turned back expressionlessly to his Jinhua Academy.

After a while, Chunxi outside the obituary, Changhua County Lord arrived.

"Grandfather Guo, the master of Changhua County is here. Would you like to avoid it?" Jiang Ningbao smiled and straightened Ding Guogong sitting in a chair with a straight motion, raising his lips and raising an eyebrow to ask.