Yang Shuqing was specially dressed today to attend. She wore a dark red embroidered skirt with water and clouds, her skin was as white as snow, her face was cold and bright, and she was burning.

She looked coldly at the elegant and luxurious princess Jin, and her hatred and killing flickered away.

Jiang Ningbao's mouth slightly ticked, and King Qin could not get on that position. Yang Shuqing wanted no revenge for the Jin Princess, especially today ’s Qiong Lin feast. Palace princess.

I really look forward to Yang Shuqing's response.

Yang Shuqing looked away and looked in the direction of the female dependents. Just right at the sight of Jiang Ningbao, she smiled coldly at Jiang Ningbao.

At this time, the two kings were not good at making trouble at the Qiong Lin feast, but they just separated after a confrontation.

After everyone is seated.

All the scholars admitted to the Jinshi came under the eunuch's guidance.

The leader is the new champion No. 1 Jiang Jin of the first three years of Qianyuan.

Jiang Jin's head is crowned with a jade crown, she wears a dark red brocaded gown, a black belt with a black belt, sword eyebrows, staring noses, thin lips, handsome and elegant, elegant and calm in walking, she has a sense of nobility.

Numerous female dependents and boudoirs, most of them deliberately or inadvertently set their eyes on him.

The same is true at the seats of the officials opposite.

It can be said that Jiang Jin has taken away most of the people ’s eyes. If they used to, everyone ’s eyes would be on Tanhualang. Whoever made this year's Tanhualang no better than the new champion No. 1 in appearance and talent.

The jinshi who was at the table with Jiang Jin or the jinshi secretly smiled, even the style of exploring the flowers was covered by the champion, not to mention them.

"The champion champion is so handsome!"

"If only the champion was my son-in-law.

"You want to be beautiful, don't you look at your girlfriend's appearance as a champion?"

"..."

Jiang Ning Bao Er Cong Ming Ming, listening to the whispering whispers of the wife of the surrounding husband, smiled at the corner of his mouth, and the elder brother Jiang Jin inadvertently looked at, a pair of beautiful eyes full of pride, her elder brother is the best and the best.

Yang Shuqing looked at this scene coldly. Her eyes casually glanced at the opposite business activity, and her eyes were full of Changhua County Lord who was bound to get her. She was hooked, and Yang Shuqing's mouth showed a strange smile.

This county lord is the niece of Lord Rong, with a beautiful appearance, a fairly dignified behavior, and an excellent reputation.

However, Yang Shuqing, who has experienced one life, knows that the main character of Changhua County is wild and unscrupulous and has long lost her virginity.

At the same time, the owner of Changhua County was very jealous in private, and hated the most beautiful, delicate and pitiful woman, her maid.

At this time, Jiang Jin was surrounded by several family members, including Xie's family, Mrs. Xie's maid's house, and the cousin of the uncle's family.

Before the Emperor Qianyuan arrived, everyone was enthusiastically communicating.

For women, Jiang Ningbao is surrounded by many ladies, each of whom is very warm and attentive.