"Master, check it to see who the winemaker is, and kill it when you find it out. I do n’t believe they can find a winemaker in a short time. If they kill more, I do n’t believe there are winemakers Brewing Black Cloud Winery. "

Since there is no cure, we can only cure the symptoms.

Yang Shuqing is indeed a ruthless hostess, and she did not blink when she talked about killing.

King Qin nodded, and there was a hint of murderousness in his eyes. This need not be reminded by Shu Qing, he would find out the winemakers of Wuyun Distillery and kill them one by one.

"Shu Qing, how did your brewing recipe leak out, who did you tell, or did the winemaker in the distillery produce a ghost?"

As soon as Qin Wang thought of the brewing recipe that he did not know about the expensive health wine, the host behind Wuyun Winery knew it all, and he felt uncomfortable, and even murmured Yang Shuqing.

Yang Shuqing didn't know what Qin's heart thought, her face was frozen.

"Master, the brewing recipes for the health wine are in my hands. Since I got the ancient recipes, I have written them down and burned the recipes. They will not leak out."

"The wine produced by the winemaker in the distillery is not complete. When I close the altar, I will add some of the most important medicinal herbs. This medicinal soup, I never fake it, it is myself. It was boiled out according to a certain proportion, so there is no possibility of leakage. "

"I suspect that the ancient recipe I got was not alone."

This speculation made Yang Shuqing frustrated. Obviously, Jiang Ningbao of the last generation relied on the ancient brewing recipe to get feng shui, and there was no such thing at all.

It was her turn, but such an omission happened.

Yang Shuqing couldn't help resenting God's injustice. No matter the previous life or this life, God gave all his preferences to Jiang Ningbao.

When King Qin heard this, he was just as skeptical of Yang Shuqing as someone else who had an ancient recipe for winemaking, which made King Qin's face even more ugly.

Shangyun Distillery is a golden hen who can lay eggs.

The ancient brewing recipe is not the only one, which makes them very passive, even if it hits the Wuyun Distillery, it is useless. The other party sees that they are coming at them, and they will not give up.

"Shu Qing, otherwise, we also sell health wine at a reduced price?"

The upset King Qin came up with a nagging idea.

Yang Shuqing's face sank, and in his heart he scolded Qin Wang for a stupid thing. No wonder he would lose to Jin Wang in the last life. The more Qin Wang got along, the more he felt the gap between him and Jin Wang.

"Master Wang, you can't lower the price. Health-care wine is already a rare commodity. Once you start this, Wuyun Winery will definitely fight a price war with us and lower the price again. In this way, it will only be cheaper for others."

"Moreover, this health wine is not easy to brew. There are many wealthy merchants who come to Beijing from other places. Our health wine is not worried about selling, but it may not sell much in a month."

Qin Wangjun's face was gloomy and watery.

"What then?"

Yang Shuqing was silent. She didn't have a good idea. Wuyun Distillery came fiercely, especially the initial pricing, which made her doubt whether Jiang Ningbao was suddenly reborn like her.