Sleep well all night.

The next day, Jiang Ningbao sent Ding Guogong away after eating breakfast. A pair of beautiful eyes stared at Chunxi and Chunle, two pretty nieces. Thinking of what the father had just said, it was time for them to think about life-long events. .

"Chunxi, Chunle, you are not too young, but are you a favorite?" Jiang Ningbao took a sip of chicken soup and asked with a smile.

Chunxi and Chunle blushed and remained silent.

"Chunxi, what do you think of Xie Qi?" Jiang Ningbao thought of what the grandfather told her, and looked at Chunxi's eyes with a hint of smile.

I didn't expect Xie Qi to fall in love with Chunxi, and also mentioned it to the grandfather. Xie Qi is the confidante of the grandfather, tall and handsome, handsome, and a very nice person.

Chunxi hesitated and wondered what she thought. Her blushing face seemed to be dripping blood, and her voice was like a mosquito: "Xie Qi is a very good person."

"Is it just fine? Don't you have any other ideas?" Jiang Ningbao teased her narrowly and secretly, it seemed that Lang had a love girl.

Chunle on one side covered her mouth and chuckled.

"Ma'am, Xie Qi likes Chunxi, and slaves once saw Xie Qi secretly sent a mule to Chunxi, which is now the one that Chunxi has inserted."

Chunxi can't wait to find a place to dig into it, it's too shameful.

Jiang Ningbao glanced at the jade aunt on Chunxi's head and smiled deeper: "It seems you are in love with each other, and just as Grandpa Guo told me about it."

"I'll get your marriage done first."

Chunxi bowed her head shyly, without objection.

"Let the wife decide."

Jiang Ningbao nodded with a smile on his face and turned his eyes to Chunle, thinking that Chunle's parents were still there, just to mention that Chunle's round face was flushed, and his fingers were pinched.

"Slavery is not in a hurry, let it be."

When Jiang Ningbao said that he could do it, he called Xie Qi now. Xie Qi and Chunxi were both orphans. Under the witness of Jiang Ningbao, the two settled their relationship and when Chunxi got married, she gave Chunxi a generous dowry.

After Jiang Ningbao settled the marriage of her confidante, she remembered the marriage of his elder brother Jiang Jin. At the beginning, she wanted Fu Yanning to be her eldest sister. Unfortunately, the two missed her.

Now the elder brother's market is very good. There are no father-in-law and mother-in-law. He is talented, and he is the first in the township test. He is handsome and handsome, and there is no room in the backyard.

There are more and more noble girls staring at the elder brother, and many official media have come to the door.

Auntie and Jiang Ningbao have said about their elder brother, but the elder brother didn't relax, and said that they would wait until the spring of next year.

Jiang Ningbao quite agrees.

Dingguo Government closed its door to thank guests. With Dingguo's speech, no one dared to come to disturb Jiang Ningbao. Jiang Ningbao's days of raising a baby were quiet and leisurely. Yang Shuqing, who wanted to be a secret monster, hated his teeth, but could not help it.

The only thing that made Jiang Ningbao helpless was that Xie Jingzhen came over and asked An Yifa frequently. Every time he saw him respectfully, Jiang Ningbao always felt weird.