Chapter 21: Struggles

Start from the beginning

'Keisuke!!! Kazutora!!! No!!!'

'Takemitchy...I leave Mikey and Toman in your hands...'

'It's my fault..."
.
'Keisuke...Kazutora...why did Mikey kill him? Why?! Why did I run away?! Why?!! This is my fault! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...I should've saved them! They're dead because of me!'

"Miss Kang?" Yuna soon looked up and saw her teacher Izumi-sensei who was back come after taking care of her newborn child.

Yuna soon notice that her hands were trembling, she was feeling dizzy, and her complexion was looking pale.

"Are you okay? You don't look good" her teacher soon asked as the class was looking at her and was surprised by this unusual side of her.

"I don't think so...Izumi-sensei, I can go to the infirmary, I'm not feeling so good now," she asked her teacher as Yuna soon grabbed her backpack and left her classroom.

Yuna soon walked to the hallways as placing her hand on her forehead while her bright golden eyes were looking tiring.

'Another vision but these tell different timeline events...one is where...two people I care the most died while the another was killed by Mikey...and the other was...my childhood friend attempt suicide to save him...Keisuke, you're such an idiot...but everything happened because Mikey took that bastard as Toman's new Third Division Captain...' Yuna thought.

Yuna soon got to the infirmary which she informed the nurse that she wasn't feeling well.

She asked the nurse if she could rest which the nurse nod which Yuna end up laying in the room and trying to rest.

Due to her foresight ability, she gets tired and dizzy and also, looking pale because of horrible memories of her future self.

'I can't let Mikey or Draken look at me like this, they might overthink it and think something stupid...besides, I need to tell Hiro-kun about my foresight...after all, he's another person who stands by my side after I broke down' Yuna thought.

As soon as the bell soon ring, all the students soon walked out of school.

Yuna ends up walking to the gate of her school which she soon saw a middle schooler with a black messy wolf cut that covers one of his sandy eyes framed by blond streaks and has a tiger tattoo on his neck.

It was Kazutora Hinemiya.

Yuna's eyes soon widen as Kazutora soon turns back and smiles.

"Hey, Yuna, did you-" Kazutora was soon cut off when Yuna suddenly hugged him out of the blue.

Kazutora was shocked and blush by her sudden action while Yuna was so happy to see him again.

'From the original timeline, I just stood there in shock by seeing him again...I was so worried if Mikey would come and see him since the incident two years ago...I want to do something different for once' she thought.

"Ah, what's up with a sudden hug? You don't usually hug someone since you're the type of person who gets hugged. Did you really miss me?" Kazutora soon asked playfully as trying to hide the blush.

Yuna soon undoes the hug and looks at him by seeing he got taller than her.

Well, Baji still looks a little bit taller than him.

"I did, I truly miss you, Kazutora" she smiles and Kazutora was shocked and burn up by seeing her fully smiling and looking like a beautiful girl.

'Is it me or she...kind of looking more pretty than her usual calm look?' Kazutora thought.

"So how you are? Shouldn't you be in school?" Yuna soon asked which Kazutora wore off the blush on his face and tried to act normal since that cut him off guard.

"Nah, you know I don't usually do school...man, I'm doing fine, I end up joining a gang" Kazutora soon said which Yuna remain calm by knowing what gang he was talking about.

Valhalla, the Headless Angel Gang.

"With that gang...I'm going to kill Mikey with Baji's help" Kazutora soon said which Yuna looked at him carefully by knowing about his unstable and mental illness.

"Kazutora, don't that dangerous, Mikey will kill you if you do" Yuna soon said as recalling what happened in the future, and she didn't him to die.

Kazutora looked at her with a smile that was empty and broken.

"Don't worry, Yuna. I got forces that they will help me kill Mikey...and after I killed him, you will stop remaining neutral, okay" Kazutora soon with a smile that Yuna looks down by knowing what he meant.

"Okay, see ya, Yuna," he said cheerfully before beginning to walk away.

'I know I couldn't be there with him to help him out since I was still grieving over Shin-san...that day I lost two brothers as I and Keisuke tried our best to calm down Mikey...I was such an idiot which I surpassed my pain to comfort Emma, Mikey, and Keisuke...but at least...I wanna do something else to let him know...'

"Kazutora..." Yuna soon spoke out which he looked back as Yuna took a deep breath.

"No matter what happens, I will stop you or Mikey from doing something stupid"

'I will change their fates...I promise this time from the two timelines, I will save Keisuke from his demise and Kazutora from going to jail, even if I have to distance myself from Toman'