"What's more, this kind of thing is commonplace in the family, and the government usually handles it as a family matter. Uncle can deprive the official body and get rid of the title, which is already the best result."

Chunle was silent.

At this time, Chunxi came in, gave Jiang Ningbao a snack and fresh fruits and fruits, and told the news. His little face was full of excitement.

"Ma'am, slaves heard that the second house of Xie's family canceled the wedding, and went to Beth to resign with great fanfare. The marriage agreement was originally obtained by stepping on the wife. Now it is doubled back and it's really popular."

Chunle heard it for a while.

Isn't it pleasant?

"Cancel the wedding?"

After listening to Chunxi's words, Jiang Ningbao murmured slowly, and ate a piece of Poria Cake slowly. In fact, after learning that her father and mother were killed by the uncle's first hand, her relationship with the five sister Jiang Mingyao could not be restored.

Jiang Ningbao's affection for Jiang Mingyao began with the 'Jiang Mingyao' in the book.

In fact, in the past 16 years, she and Jiang Mingyao have counted both the number of times, and the relationship is deeper than that. Now I hear that she is about to be retired before her marriage.

Jiang Ningbao couldn't tell what it was like, but she felt calm and calm. She wiped her hands and looked at the ruby ​​bracelet on her wrist. To be honest, Jiang Ningbao liked the ruby ​​bracelet very much, and there were many jewelry boxes, but this Mrs. Jiang gave her the ruby ​​bracelet on the day of her marriage, but Jiang Ningbao liked it the most, and was always reluctant to change it.

But every time Mrs. Jiang saw the reaction of the ruby ​​bracelet, Jiang Ningbao felt that this ruby ​​bracelet had a story.

Jiang Ningbao thought about it, but still didn't send someone to investigate the story behind it.

At this moment, a steady and rapid footsteps sounded outside the door.

Immediately afterwards, Ding Guogong's tall figure appeared in front of Jiang Ningbao. Jiang Ningbao rubbed his eyes and rushed to the floor with a look of surprise.

"Grandpa, are you back, have all the gangsters died?"

Ding Guogong hurried back to Beijing overnight, his handsome and stern face was still full of vigor. As soon as he entered the house, he saw the young wife who flew over, and his mouth slightly tilted.

"Well, I'm back."

His eyes fell on the messy silk pajamas of his young wife, his skirt was half open, a few rays of spring leaked from his chest, Dingguo's mouth felt dry, his eyes faintly appeared with a bunch of small flames, and his voice was low and hoarse.

"The bandit leader has fallen down, all the bandits in Luoxia Mountain are annihilated."

Seeing this, Chunxi and Chunle stepped back and closed the door incidentally.

There were only Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong in the room. The atmosphere seemed to be ambiguous and hot. Jiang Ningbao was staring at Ding Guogong's hot eyes, and a touch of crimson appeared unconsciously on his face. He tiptoed and fell on his face. A kiss, a playful smile.

"Grandpa, do you like this way of thanks?"

Ding Guogong reached out and stroked the kissed place, his eyes fell on her beautiful smile, her throat moved, and a flare of light jumped in her eyes.