When Ding Guogong changed his face, Jiang Ningbao quickly explained: "Grandfather Guo, the seedless flower has a solution."

Dingguo's eyes stared: "A solution?"

"Yes, in fact, Gao Yong told me secretly that if you accidentally eat a dish with ficus flowers and take a medicinal wine within two days, you can eliminate the effect of ficus flowers." Jiang Ningbao whispered softly.

"Grandpa, rest assured, I have already brewed this wine, and when I return to my house, I will drink this wine to eliminate the effect of figs."

Dingguo heard the news, his eyebrows stretched, and his hanging heart finally landed, but he was still very angry, and she was so mad that she was in danger. In case, something really happened ... Dingguo ’s eyes flashed after a touch of fear He hurriedly held people in his arms. Tightly, he almost made Jiang Ningbao breathless.

"Don't risk it again in the future."

Jiang Ningbao, who was buried in Dingguo ’s chest, heard his rapid heartbeat, felt Dingguo ’s fear, and was filled with guilt. She stretched her hands around his waist and promised, “Only once, but not later.”

"Actually I have a reason to do this."

"What's the reason?"

"Yesterday, my mother told me to go to Rongxitang and tell me something. My mother told me secretly that the string of rosewood beads on your wrist that can't hold the flame will not last long. Once the rosewood beads are out of function, you will be the same No one can reach you except me. "

"But other people don't know. They only know that you are no different from ordinary people today."

"Grandpa, now you are the xiangxiang, but I have become a nail in the eyes of others." Jiang Ningbao's voice was dull.

Ding Guogong had a hunch that the bead would lose its effect. In the past few days, he found that the luster on the bead was a little darker than before, so it was no surprise.

Fortunately, he married Ning Bao.

The evil spirit was suppressed.

There will be no beads in the future, but as usual, ordinary people cannot get close.

The young wife is still his closest person.

Ding Guogong was not reluctant. He hugged his little wife and put a kiss in her hair, his voice was low and firm.

"Ningbo, I will protect you and no one else."

"Ok, I know."

The depression in Jiang Ningbao's heart was swept away, and the character of Grandpa Grandpa was trustworthy, but those women who wanted to climb to the Grand Palace or adore the Grandpa would secretly attack her.

This time when she came back, she received this 'big gift', and it is expected that she will receive a steady stream of 'big gift' in the future.

Who made her the wife of Dingguo Mingming.

Jiang Ningbao hates trouble.

"This time, I don't know who the black hand is behind the scenes, so I will count it, just like the black hand behind the scenes, to avoid follow-up troubles, so as not to get on the road again."

In fact, after seeing those dishes, Jiang Ningbao considered the question of whether to eat or not. If she did not eat, she could pack up the uncle Zhang, but there will still be various calculations in the future.

So she decided to eat, only to eat the dishes with no flower, which was considered to be the possibility of childbearing, so that the black hands behind the scenes and those who saw her as a nail in the eye were transferred.