"Li Mo is one of the four famous inks of the Dayue Dynasty. I like it very much."

He claims to be a son ... Xie Jingzhang can't say, and claiming his name doesn't feel good.

I had to call myself ‘I’.

But Jiang Ningbao's self-proclaimed 'mother' is quite natural, as if she is really happy to have a cheaper son who is older than herself.

"Just like what you like. This is the mother's choice." Jiang Ningbao deliberately increased the four words "Several Choices". His smile grew brighter and beautiful.

"A working mother is troubled." Xie Jingyi looked down, and uttered a harsh word.

"It should."

"Except for the first two days of the fifteenth day, you do not have to come to the main hospital to greet you."

Jiang Ningbao smiled, said something about hello, and frowned, with a touch of flattery. In fact, she didn't want to see Xie Jinglian's face every day, and he might as well look at Dingguo.

Xie Jingzhang heard the words, secretly relieved.

Please treat your elders with filial piety.

But the thought of getting up to Jiang Ningbao early in the morning, Xie Jingying always had a feeling in his heart.

Now Jiang Ningbao's words are exactly what he wanted.

Xie next to his wife's smile, thinking of the hot night of the night in the cave, just felt that his heart was pounding, and there was a feeling of jumping out of his chest immediately. His deep eyes flashed a light, and his voice was slightly low. a bit.

"Ningbo, it's time to go back."

Jiang Ningbao glanced at Ding Guogong and smiled and took his arm: "Well, let's go back."

Ding Guogong glanced at the adopted son and encouraged him to leave Rongxitang with Jiang Ningbao.

Xie Jingxuan looked at the back of the two, and thought of Li Mo sent by Jiang Ningbao, thinking of himself who had betrayed his ungratefulness and ungratefulness, and thought of his fiancee who was very close to Qin these days, his palms were slightly clenched.

Shu Qing ...

Xie Jinglian's face was cold and heavy.

Back in the courtyard, Jiang Ningbao leaned lazily on Ding Guogong and told him about Li Mo. After listening, Ding Guogong flashed a smile, and the corners of his mouth were unconsciously tilted.

"naughty."

Jiang Ningbao smiled and snorted: "It's just a little bit of annoyance."

Ding Guogong bowed his head and dropped a kiss on her lips, gentle and lingering. If it were not for the daytime, Ding Guogong could not wait to put people under him and love him.

First taste of love, the taste is wonderful, of course, you will know the taste.

But Dingguo was a restrained person, and he would never come in Qingtian and Bairi, but it was hard to say at night.

It was dark after dinner.

The newly-married couple who has rested for a whole day is energetic. Of course, doing sports at night consumes energy and helps sleep, and the two have excellent physical strength and fierce fighting. Chunxi and Chunle who are at the door hear the movement inside With red ears and red faces.

...

The sweet days are three days in a flash.

Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong newly married Yaner. During the day, Jiang Ningbao and Ding Guogong practiced in the martial arts arena. At night, the two did intense exercises on the bed.