"I'm fine, nothing at all, Grandpa Guo, why did you catch up in the rain? What if it gets cold?" Jiang Ningbao snuggled up in his arms and said helplessly.

"I worry about you," Ding Guogong said quietly.

A low voice sounded in Jiang Ningbao's ears, and the exhaled heat hit her ears, making her tremble tremble.

"Grandpa, I'm really glad to see that you care about me so much." Jiang Ningbao raised a delicate and soft face, his face full of joy.

"Don't look at my tenderness and weakness. I'm not a person who swallows my voice. My grandmother is usually biased. I don't care, but this time it was too much. I just rejected my grandmother's request. The future threatens me, is she really our brother and sister's grandmother? "

Jiang Ningbao could not help raising a suspicion.

Among the grandsons born in Bofu, her elder brother Jiang Jin was the best. She was a young boy at a young age and had a bright future. However, Mrs. Jiang seemed to be unable to see her eldest grandson.

"I sent a guard to beat Mrs. Jiang when I came here." Ding Guogong's voice was cold, and a bit of evil spirit flashed in his eyes.

Saying beating is actually more of a warning.

Beat the old lady ...

Jiang Ningbao thought of the old lady's embarrassment and couldn't help but buried her in the arms of Dingguo, and laughed happily.

"Grandfather, this time you beat, your grandmother's face is gone."

"Shouldn't threaten me with the future of Big Brother?"

Unexpectedly, it was just a complaint, but Grandpa Guo gave her a big surprise.

"She doesn't dare."

Dingguo whispered quietly, reached out and brushed the little girl's ears, the usual indifference in her eyes now melted as if spring was coming, and even her eyes became soft.

Mrs. Jiang will threaten, and so will he.

She didn't dare ... Not that she couldn't.

The difference in deterrence is different.

Jiang Ningbao seemed to have taken a reassurance pill, and the worry in his heart disappeared instantly.

A cold wind blew, Jiang Ningbao shivered, and suddenly came back to life. They were still under the eaves, and the light in the corner of their eyes saw the quietly looking down, Jiang Ningbao's face was slightly red.

"It's raining and the wind is cold outside, let's go into the house and talk about it." Then, she left Ding Guogong's arms, took Ding Guogong's big hand into the house, and couldn't help feeling annoyed. She didn't notice that she was covered with rain, and she was wet and wet. She even rubbed under the eaves with the grandfather Guo, blowing cold wind.

It really shouldn't be.

"Chunxi, send someone to get a new set of clean robes over to the elder brother." Jiang Ningbao ordered Chunxi as soon as he entered the room, and took out a clean handkerchief to wipe the handsome father's face and the water on his hair.

Ding Guogong's eyes were focused on the little girl, and the tenderness under his eyes was clear.

Jiang Ningbao was stunned by his scorching eyes, and his face was stained with crimson, as if on rouge, rosy and charming. After drying the water on Dingguo's face and head, she poured a cup for Dingguo Hot tea, soft voice.

"Grandfather, please sit down and drink a cup of hot tea to warm up. I'll get you a potion of cold medicine."

"it is good."