The two eunuchs came from the palace. They served the empress, the empress of the emperor Qianyuan, and Jiang Ningbao was quite satisfied with this. The **** who was able to stay beside the empress must have two brushes. No one can make a mistake.

Two uncles, one surnamed Chen and one surnamed Gao, whether to keep them after a month depends on their performance and character. Jiang Ningbao has a secret and will not randomly release an untrustworthy captive. Around.

After placing the two puppets, Jiang Ningbao sent Chunle to say something to his elder brother, and then returned to the room. The daughter-in-law Chunxi gave the girl a pot of good tea and brought a plate of fresh fruits. Doubts.

"Girl, are the two grandmothers treated better?"

"Chunxi, the two uncles did not sign a deed with me, they just came to teach me for a month, treat each other with courtesy." Jiang Ningbao frowned and chuckled.

"If you sign a deed in the future, you have to observe."

She is only the second-family daughter-in-law of Xiaobo's Mansion, and her family background is low. As long as the old lady said the branch, her identities with her elder brother will plummet.

Of course this possibility is extremely low now.

As long as she marries a Dingguo father, neither the old lady nor the big house will want to split the government.

It is estimated that the uncles who came out of the two palaces were also in the presence of Grandpa Guo, and they promised to come to Changning House to teach her for one month. As for whether they will stay, it depends on Jiang Ningbao's performance.

Of course, it's not that the two uncles chose to stay with Jiang Ningbao, Jiang Ningbao would agree happily, and she also had her own consideration.

It's better to lack.

In fact, this is a two-way choice.

Chunxi was surprised for a moment, she thought that the two sister-in-laws that the father-in-law gave to the girl would be the girl's hesitant, wasn't it?

"Chunxi, let the people in the yard pay more attention to the two uncles." Jiang Ningbao is a cautious person and will not trust without hesitation because he was sent by the Grandpa.

"Yes, girl." Chun likes to nod like hi, and sighs in her heart. The girl is still that girl. It took her several years to really gain the girl's trust.

After Jiang Ningbao took a sip of tea, he sat comfortably on the soft bed next to the window and ate melon and fruit, remembering the pale pink lip prints left on the face of Grandpa Guo, and his lips couldn't help lifting.

The grandpa's keenness should be wiped off after she leaves. In fact, it doesn't matter if you don't wipe, no one dares to stare at the grandpa's handsome face like her.

At this time, Chunle came back, and his pleased face was full of smiles.

"Girl, I'll tell you the good news. The maid of the house who was sent by the elder ladies in the third master's yard annoyed the third master and was taken away."

Jiang Ningbao's eyes brightened.

"It's really good news."

A few of the housewife girls sent by Zhang's are good. If you don't leave, the eldest brother will get married in the future, and the odds of becoming a demon are extremely great.

After being happy, Jiang Ningbao couldn't help worrying about her brother's family affairs. She didn't want her brother's family affairs to be dominated by her grandmother or Zhang's. Think of the second cousin Jiang Yuedu in her early twenties. The family affairs have not yet settled. There is only a lot in the backyard. The eldest brother who can't get on the table can evade this.