Yang Shuqing shook his head indifferently: "Shangyun Distillery is my private property, and was set up with my mother's dowry money. Jing Ye will not care about this little thing."

Clinon and Clinique: "..."

Xie Shizi didn't care, but Ding Guo's father, the lady is Xie Shizi's fiancee. It can be said that to some extent, some suspicious courtiers gave birth to the misunderstanding of Ding Guo's government and stood on the side of King Qin.

Ding Guogong and today ’s holy cousins ​​are cousins. Does this imply that the holy cousins ​​want King Qin to be the emperor ’s brother?

The problems that even their two nieces can think of, they don't believe that Miss can't think of this layer, but the Miss still does it this way, and if the Guogong takes the initiative to intervene, what will the Miss do?

The courage of the lady was so great that she caught up with the whole Anyuanhoufu.

Yang Shuqing glanced at the two worried nieces, took tea cups and sipped tea, and her lips evoked a confident smile, but when she thought of the few aunts and sisters in the house, the smile disappeared instantly. .

...

Near the evening, Jiang Ningbao and his elder brother Jiang Jin finally arrived at Kiyomizu-dera Temple. Kiyomizu-dera Temple was full of incense, and there were many dignitaries and nobles. Changningbo House encased two large yards in Kiyomizu-dera Temple.

Chang Ningbo has been unconscious until now, and Mrs. Jiang stubbornly believed that she was stained with evil spirits. She left Chang Ningbo at Qingshui Temple and asked the monks in the temple to chant prayers to Changning Bo daily.

From time to time, Zhang came to see her unconscious husband. The evil spirit on her body was very weird, and she was almost eliminated. She woke up again, and tossed and tossed repeatedly. She could only stay in Qingshui Temple.

Aggrieved and irritable. After getting better every day, Jiang Ningbao will be cursed in the compartment, and she can't wait to pinch her blood.

"Ma'am, Miss Jiang Si and Jiang Sanshao come to see you and your uncle at Qingshui Temple." Yang Yan, the confidant, set Zhaifan carefully and said carefully.

The eldest lady in the box room, Zhang Shi, has not been dignified and savvy, her face is gloomy, and there is a trace of red blood in her eyes. Obviously, she has not slept in a sense of stability these days.

"What, she didn't hurt me enough. She dared to come and see me. I'm afraid to see the joke of this uncle. If you don't see me, you will be driven away."

Originally, after listening to the monk's recitation, Zhang Shi, who was calm in heart, immediately exploded when she heard Jiang Ningbao came. She patted the desktop fiercely, and the whole person was so angry that she almost swept Zhaifan to the ground.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid this isn't right." Yang Yan stiffened his mouth and said, since his wife was in a bad mood, her temper became cloudy and uncontrollable.

Yang Xuan didn't dare to tell his wife about the recent incident in Changning's Mansion. He only talked to his wife. Zhang Zhan climbed up the high branch and settled with the second daughter of the minister's servant.

The lady was very happy about it, and did not lose her temper toss them down that day.

Now the three masters and the four girls are visiting together, and the four girls are accompanied by the Dingguo father to protect her guards. The wife is so rushing, she doesn't even do superficial efforts.

How can Yang Yan not worry.

"What's wrong, it's normal for an elder to get sick and not see my junior. Who dares to say that I don't make sense?" The elder lady Zhang stared at Yang Yan with a cold stare.