No wonder the little girl always likes to punch him.

Dingguo thought secretly in his heart.

Dingguo Xie's sudden arrow, Jiang Ningbao was shocked. After the shock, she was proud, a slyness flashed under her eyes, her courage was raised, and she stomped and pecked at his handsome face suddenly.

"Dare you learn?"

The little girl's eyes were extremely bright, Chanruo starry, her eyes full of slyness and provocation. The tenderness and moistness of that moment made Ding Guogong Xie Xuan's heart soft, and she lowered her head, and gently printed one in her hair. kiss.

"Dare."

Ding Guogong's voice was low and dumb.

She was kissed ... kissing her hair.

Although it is not a cheek, it is also a kiss.

Jiang Ningbao's heartbeat bounced again and again, and the red halo that finally faded on his face floated up again, as if the most beautiful Caixia in the sky.

At this moment, a slender handsome man suddenly broke into the hall, accompanied by a gentle and clear voice.

"Ningbo, brother is back."

When the handsome man came in, he saw a scene of a man and a woman hugging. The face of the woman was his sister Ning Bao, and Jiang Jin was bombed.

"Ningbo, you ... you ... who is he?"

Jiang Ningbao apparently did not expect that the elder brother would return at this time, and broke into the hall. Isn't someone guarding the door? Why didn't anyone pass the word?

Thinking that he was hugging him with Dingguo, Jiang Ningbao froze all over, his face flushed. This time it was not ashamed but embarrassed.

"Brother, you are back." Jiang Ningbao left the embrace of Ding Guogong quite easily this time, pretending to show a bright smile to the elder brother calmly.

The smile was full of joy.

Jiang Jin was wearing a light blue robe with a touch of water. His eyes were fixed on the man who had just embraced his younger sister. The man was tall, handsome and hard-faced, his eyes were cold and sharp, and there was a horrible evil Pervasive, the momentum of the body is as sharp as the blade that is about to emerge from the sheath, which is daunting.

This is not a simple man.

Jiang Jin had a heart palpitation and couldn't help thinking of the Ding Guogong mentioned by his sister Ning Bao in the letter. His eyes fell on a string of rosewood beads on the man's wrist. The imposing man in front of him was his sister's letter. Fiance, the Dingguo who is famous for his great achievements.

"Have you been a Dingguo?"

Dingguo Xie Xun nodded slightly, trying to condense the momentum and evil spirits on his body, this is the younger brother of the young girl, and his eldest brother in the future.

"Brother, Grandpa Guo is my fiance. We are married by the decree." Jiang Ningbao held Dingguo's hand and said with a grin, his soft face was full of joy.

The decree gave the marriage, and they got married on the first day of May, so they just embraced and did not go out of style.

Jiang Jin, who was quite familiar with her sister, understood her sister's eyes, and her heart was clogged.

My sister couldn't help it.

The imposing manner and evil spirit of Dingguo Xie's body, with a strong sense of oppression, Ningbao approached easily, and his face was ruddy as usual, it seems that his sister did not lie to him.