Jiang Ningbao: "..."

No wonder this little prince Xiao Ran will develop a beautiful temperament. He has grown up in handsome men and women since childhood, and his aesthetic vision is quite normal.

"There are so many handsome men and women in Little King's Mansion." She couldn't help but sigh.

Xiao Ran, the little king in front of him, bent his eyes, and the fan in his hand shook, proudly and proudly, "Miss Jiang Si, you really have a vision, Lord Rui has few other things, and the most beautiful people."

Jiang Ningbao thought that the 107 young princes in the backyard of the little prince were more beautiful than the emperor's harem and were silent.

Indeed there are the most beauties.

She glanced back, Jiang Mingyao was silent all the way, not squinting, Jiang Yue looked around excitedly, Zhang Zhan was personable, and behaved decently.

Jiang Ningbao frowned slightly, Jiang Yue's temperament was a bit frizzy. In the past, she rarely contacted the second cousin and didn't know much about him. Now it seems that Mrs. Jiang is pitting her.

"Miss Jiang Si, why didn't Grandpa Guo come?" After Xiao Ran Xiao Ran was proud, he asked curiously.

His mother-in-law did not know how many banquets he had held, and he would send a post to Dingguo every time, but Dingguo had never attended it once. Xiao Ran Xiao Ran felt a little lost.

"Little lord, can you say that the famous ladies who come to the banquet can resist the evil spirit of the grandfather?" Jiang Ningbao whispered a question.

Xiao Ran Xiao Ran was speechless and stopped talking.

Jiang Ningbao smiled and continued to follow Xiao Ran Xiao Ran, remembering the Qin King and Jin King that he saw today. What do these two kings say, they are both outstanding in appearance and have the same ambition, but the feeling that Qin gave her was bad. A king of Jin.

In the book, King Jin is an ambitionist. In the previous life, he deceived and calculated the heroine, and killed her tragically. King Qin would fail. There are reasons for the heroine and Jin Wang's design.

However, in the previous life of King Qin, his legs could be broken by a woman designed by Yang Shuqing, which proves that the power of Qin Wang is not as good as that of King Jin. The throne, then the heroine became the white moonlight that the Qin king wanted.

This is interesting.

The heroine Yang Shuqing felt that her life was so miserable that the King of Jin unloaded and killed the donkey, but there was also a woman in the book who was married to the side of Jin Wang and became a concubine.

This woman is also the target of revenge in this life.

After seeing the two princes, Jiang Ningbao couldn't help laughing. Yang Shuqing was able to become the white moonlight in the heart of the Qin king. It was not only related to the personality of the Qin king, but also because Yang Shuqing was not a prophet. He advised the Qin king every time. King Qin was labelled with a clever mastermind and strategic planning.

King Jin has great ambitions, deep thoughts, and firm will. He won't like a woman easily. He is also good at forbearance. It is not controlled by ordinary people. According to the book, Jin King should be under the suppression of King Qin. Weakened a lot, went to a banquet today, and still maintained a superficial brotherly relationship with King Qin.

Aiming at this resentment, if Yang Shuqing was not born to fight for rebirth and disintegrate his secret forces, Xie Shizi would later become the new Dingguo, and the Qin King would have the support of the new Dingguo government.