"Just as I approach you right now, my heart flutters, flutters, and I jumps a bit, jumping a bit anxiously."

The scent of the woman's body drifted into the tip of her nose. Ding Guogong Xie Yi bowed her head and glanced at the little girl in front of her, and her heartbeat seemed to be faster, as if an inattentive person would jump out of her heart.

The little girl was right.

His eyebrows gathered again, the lines on his face were a little cold, and he uttered a sentence without expression: "So the two feelings are equal to the abnormal heartbeat."

Jiang Ningbao's smile was stiff, and she was stunned, but her fighting spirit increased. They are people who have never talked about emotions. Why is her theoretical experience so good, but Ding Guogong is like a vain in terms of emotions.

It is all due to the modern nine-year compulsory education.

A faint pride emerged in Jiang Ningbao's heart, and he whispered and explained the deep meaning of love and just heartbeat for you. I didn't notice that Ding Guogong's evil eyes gradually became deeper and deeper, and there was a dark flash Too.

"Grandpa, so you really are not ill, so you don't have to seek a doctor for a diagnosis." Jiang Ningbao summed up his content after a satisfactory science report.

Dingguo glanced deeply at the little girl.

"Ok."

But my heart secretly said that the little girl knew so much. It turned out that he did so because he liked the little girl. Ding Guogong Xie Xun showed a touch of joy in his heart, and finally found out that he had made Oolong. Decided to ask Xie Qi and others at that time.

While listening to the serious explanation of Ningbao ’s girl and Huyou's son, Mrs. Xie was not displeased, but she could not help but took a tea sip and swallowed the smile in her mouth, Huang Huang also smiled.

"Ama, you take the girl with Ning Bao out for a walk." Mrs. Xie saw that the sun outside was shining, and quickly created opportunities for her son to get along.

So the cruel and innocent Dingguo Xie Xuan led the girl to his yard.

The two maids Chunxi and Chunle who followed each other looked at each other and heard that the steward Zhao said that this is the courtyard where Dingguo lived, so the girl went straight into the room before she became married.

"Isn't this great?" Anxiety emerged from Chunle's flattering smile, whispered.

Chunxi smiled reluctantly and lowered her voice and said: "Holy marriage, the marriage period has been set, the girl knows." Chunle only came to the girl yesterday and didn't know the girl.

From the housekeeper Zhao to retire, the girl changed her past submissiveness and done a lot.

At present, the capital city is full of rumors of girls and Dingguo.

Just enter the room, the character of Grandpa Grandpa will never do anything special, but the girl who is more and more daring is not necessarily. Chunle should be worried about Grandpa Grandpa.

"Grandpa, here is the yard you live in?" Jiang Ningbao took a curious look at the yard. The yard occupies a large area. At a glance, the flowers and trees were carefully trimmed by the gardener, neat and beautiful, and the overall layout is simple and atmospheric. There is a large training ground, which is very suitable for Dingguo.

Dingguo quietly said: "Well." Then he habitually walked to the small training ground in the yard.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes brightened, and she followed the corner of her skirt, and her soft face was full of eagerness. She hadn't used her hands for a long time, and she felt a lot rusty. This time, she put the red whip on the carriage and did not bring it. She could try herself. skill.