Dingguo stepped away, and continued to pull away without a trace.

After three or two times, Xing Ye, the Dingguo father, could only let the stubborn little girl approach herself like this, but secretly said that this little girl was really bold.

Jiang Ningbao snickered in his heart.

The tall and heroic Dingguo of the country made Jiang Ningbao very petite, but their aura was extremely harmonious.

One is horrifying and terrifying, the other is extremely clean, giving a feeling of light and darkness intertwined, but not affected by each other.

It's strange.

The group of black guards behind them narrowed their eyes and seemed to see incredible things.

But the steward Zhao's eyes glowed, as if he saw the scene where Grandpa Guo and Miss Jiang Si got married, and couldn't help laughing.

Laughing and laughing but feel more sad.

He waited a lot for this day, but fortunately he finally did.

Chunxi trembled behind, admiring secretly that the girl was standing beside Dingguo with no change in her heart. She couldn't help thinking of a word the girl had said.

"Maybe I and Ding Guogong are a match made in heaven."

Chunxi thought, maybe the girl could really marry Dingguo and be the granddaughter of the country, so that Xie Shizi would regret it. Thinking of this, Chunxi was happy.

I no longer feel that Dingguo is terrible.

But she still didn't dare to get too close, and the girl was really fierce, and even people like Ding Guogong were not afraid.

The Dingguo government occupies a huge area. After walking through the rockery veranda, the fragrant and fragrant flowers are displayed all the way, and the flowers are striking. The descendants in the government are mostly soldiers and a small number of daughter-in-law. Then he stared at the grandfather with a dumbfounded face and talked with the delicate and unique woman around him.

I don't know which lady of that woman is, but she is not afraid of the Grandpa.

Maybe the Dingguo government will soon welcome a hostess.

Think of it this way, the eyes of these subordinates looking at Jiang Ningbao faintly respectfully.

Dingguo Xie Xuan was keenly aware of the changes in the people in the house. He walked a little, and walked side by side with the girl without expression.

Dingguo Mansion, Rongxitang

In the lobby, sandalwood urns, except for the urn, all the wives were thrown back by the old lady.

Mrs. Xie, with her white hair, was sitting on a rosewood openwork tortoiseshell armchair. She was wearing a turquoise Ruyi skirt, her hair was meticulous, her eyes were bright and sharp, and she looked full of spirit.

"Not yet?" Mrs. Xie occasionally stretched her eyes and looked towards the door, anxiously opening.

Huang Yan shook his head, brewed a pot of tea for the old lady, and smiled: "The old lady, the grandfather Guo and Miss Jiang Si met at the gate of the house, and were coming together."

"According to Xie Qi, Grandpa Guo also told Miss Jiang Si about the battlefield."

Mrs. Xie was so excited when she heard the words that she could not resist exposing the secret that had been hidden for more than 20 years: "It seems that this little girl of the Jiang family is really my destiny."