I'm really sorry for her painstaking calculations without pitting a hostess.

As soon as this word came out, the two nieces behind Yang Shuqing immediately became calm and couldn't help glaring at Jiang Ningbao. This Miss Jiang Si was really too much. The ladies all apologized for pouring tea in such a low voice. How dare she ... Waiting for requirements?

No one knows better that Miss and Xie Shizi are in love with each other.

If the lady was really forced to agree to Miss Jiang Si's request, wouldn't everything that she had done before be completely empty of bamboo baskets and lose her reputation for innocence?

Ms. Jiang Si is hardly a strong man, and is extremely extreme.

Yang Shuqing's eyes flashed with astonishment. I didn't expect Jiang Ningbao to be so ruthless. It seemed that everything she had done just now was useless. In this case, Miss Jiang Si couldn't get in oil and salt, hard and hard.

If she agrees to Jiang Ningbao, she will really let go of the wind. Where does she and Xie Shizi have a future, even if she marries into Dingguo Mansion again, it will be a joke.

Yang Shuqing will never be wronged again.

If she doesn't agree, what she just said is undoubtedly self-defeating.

It ’s a good idea to draw a salary.

What is weak and miserable, miserable and miserable, are all illusions. Ms. Jiang Si is more deliberate and smarter than she thought. Presumably her previous calculations fell into her eyes.

Yang Shuqing smiled bitterly in her heart. After rebirth, she had forgotten that there were people outside. One day, there was a lady Miss Jiang Si who she didn't put her eyes on.

Maybe in the last life, Miss Jiang Si was able to get Xie Shizi's unique pampering, not only by her weak and beautiful appearance, but also because Miss Jiang Si was a thoughtful and intelligent woman.

"Ms. Yang, is it so difficult, or is it that Ms. Yang has long admired my fiance, why is it that she has no intention of snatching my fiance?"

Jiang Ningbao flicked the hair in her ears and chuckled at her with a smile, as if she knew her heart.

Yang Shuqing has never been so embarrassed and embarrassed, holding Jiang Ningbao's beautiful smile, only dazzling. Now Yang Shuqing has no meaning to live peacefully with Jiang Ningbao in the morning.

"Miss Jiang Si, forgive me for not being able to answer your request. There are countless noble daughters in Xie Shizi's family, and I am no exception."

"Xie Shizi ruined my innocence but was willing to take responsibility. Who else can I marry without marrying him? I have no choice but to marry him. Miss Jiang Si is embarrassing me."

"That being the case, why did Miss Yang behave like that?" Jiang Ningbao chuckled a little, not irritated at all, but questioned in a light tone.

"Xie Shizi saved Miss Yang, Miss Yang destroyed the innocence, but my innocent fiancee has to be retired by Xie Shizi, and deserves to make way for Miss Yang. Do n’t you know how much the retreat hurts a woman and how to solve it It ’s not just a way to retire, I ’m willing to work with Miss Yang, but Miss Yang does n’t think so, does it? ”

Yang Shuqing's face sank. This Miss Jiang Si was really not simple. Words and words were extremely sharp, and she directly hit her true thoughts.

Yes, she really did not want to be subservient. After she was reborn, she vowed that she would never be embarrassed in this life, and would not be willing to work with others. When Xie Shizi said she was responsible to her, she would And Xie Shizi said.