Chunxi secretly relieved.

Jiang Ningbao raised her eyebrows slightly and said nothing. She turned around and went back for lunch. In fact, she didn't care about food. Jiang Ningbao didn't care. Her mother's dowry was in her hands.

Even if you have a small kitchen in your yard.

Just Jiang Ningbao was too lazy to do so.

The dishes prepared in the large kitchen are delicious. As long as the quality of the meal does not decrease, the portion reduction is not much.

After lunch, her concubine Chunxi was packing the table. She sat on the low couch, soaked a pot of citron, stared at the osmanthus tree outside the window, her thoughts fluttered.

Speaking of her marriage contract with the grandfather Xie Jinglian of the Gonggongfu, it is not described in detail in the book, but Jiang Ningbao is very clear and summarized in one sentence. It is just a life-saving grace, and it is only good for two.

Her mother, Yang, rescued Mrs. Xie's Erfang and six-year-old Xie Jingye from the robbers on the way back from the temple when she was three years old. Xie Jingye was not yet adopted as the son of Dingguo.

After Mrs. Xie's second room was saved, she learned that her mother had a three-year-old girl, and she first proposed marriage. The mother saw Xie Jingyi's cleverness, and she looked good, so she answered.

Two can also be considered door-to-door.

The Xie family is a famous family, with deep roots and lush foliage. Especially after the Xie family came out of a hereditary Dingguo, it became even more famous.

The Xie family's house is quite rich, but it has a few outstanding people. It has a general status in the Xie family, but Xie Jingying, a second-family master, is very good and intelligent.

At the age of eight, Xie Jingxi was just beloved by Mrs. Xie. Under the clan's testimony, she passed on to the Dingguo and became the son-in-law of the Dingguo government. Her fiancee's status rose and she became the envy of the noble ladies in Beijing. The object of jealousy.

"For the one who pleases, damages the reputation of the life-saving beneficiary's daughter, and finally destroys her and her family with the female lead. This male lead is really ungrateful."

Jiang Ningbao took a sip of citron and murmured.

However, why wasn't it mentioned in the book? It only said that Jiang Ningbao was not willing to retreat from his family, and he was entangled with the male lead. No, it was mentioned that Jiang Ningbao came out after destroying the reputation of the heroine Yang Shuqing. But it was too late, and anyone who knew all of this, except her father and mother, either died away or remained silent, nobody believed.

I just felt that she was scrambling to bite Ding Guogong who had just inherited the title.

Jiang Ningbao's eyebrows frowned, and her expression was thoughtful. After a short while, she suddenly realized, and sighed softly, "What a silly girl."

The word love is charming.

Fortunately, she is not the ‘she’ in the book.

Jiang Ningbao, who has a memory of his last life, has a slight affection for Xie Jinglian's fiance. In fact, Xie Jingzhen is not the one she likes, but they have settled a family relationship, and it has become a boat. Jiang Ningbao decided to live with him as usual, and decided to live with him as a guest.

Who knew who was wearing books.

Facing the dilemma of being retired.

No one knew the excitement and joy of Jiang Ningbao.