The Vicious Treachery: A Harvest to complete "Olivia Smith"

Start from the beginning

____________________

Davina was still in the room shouting and screaming Marcel in the face and throwing things from here or there in the room to his face just by some waves from her fingers while Marcel was still standing ashamed and hopelessly trying to defend himself while still comprehended by her anger and rage towards him and accepting any kind of grudge she held against him while the Mikaelsons were still listening to them from the hall that for them it felt like they didn't need to use their supernatural abilities to hear or feel whatever she was doing because of her loud screams and shouting that covered the whole castle. 

Suddenly everything stopped. Weirdly, Davina no longer spoke and so Marcel started looking at her worried. Her face started going pale and bluish like dying and then the girl who was still on her bed started coughing hardly and badly that Marcel felt like she was giving some kind of rattle before death so he approached her to make sure she was okay and as he did the girl coughed once again but at that moment it was not just a normal cough; it was filled with dirt. The girl regurgitated dirt from her mouth without any acceptable reason on the bed. 

Marcel" with his hand on her shoulder": Davina, what's wrong? 

Davina wasn't able to speak or even breathe but the worst of all was that the whole castle seemed also weird. Everything started to rock as if a violent earthquake just struck it. All started to shake, the tables, the chairs, the windows , Klaus's paintings even the stairs to the upper rooms.  

Hayley realized that it had something to do with the witch that her tomb had been opened and violated especially with the weird drawings of Davina so she decided to tell him whatever it could cost her. 

Hayley"scared of the sudden earthquake but an urge need to speak peaked in her eyes as she stood by Elijah": Elijah, we need to take. 

Elijah: Not now.  

He gave her his hand and resumed: Come, I'll get you out.  

He quickly took her to outside of the castle as she gave him back her hand. But unfortunately it seemed no better; the whole town was quaking. 

Walls trembled vigorously, some cement flakes from the ceiling started to disintegrate and sandy grains started to rain all of them. 

Klaus expected that the girl was playing one of her games like what she had done when he had first met her in the church and how she had trembled the ground under his feet so he rushed to her room and was about to humiliate her but he was also shocked like Marcel by the sight of the strange awkward soil layering the bed underneath Davina who was literally vomiting it involuntary out of her mouth and so he comprehended that the whole matter was out of control. He heard Rebekah's sound coming from downward. 

Rebekah: what the hell is going on? 

So he hurried to the balcony to answer her. 

Klaus"not amused": Davina happened.

_______________________