Men World

Men World 

Thinking about the matter of Marcel's assumed-to-be fake alliance as he claimed it to be with Klaus and that it could turn into a real one against her. Rebekah started wondering about it deeper and deeper and her fear increased even more.  

She had always known well that it was and would always be "a men world" and as she wondered deeper her mind recalled them again and again; "the casket girls" those girls who were almost fallen as preys under the canines and fangs of horrible monsters called "men". 

" For centuries, people have come to New Orleans looking for a fresh start. Looking to find adventure, fortune, and even love. Young society women imported from France with the promise of marrying a proper New Orleans gentleman like the legendary Casket Girls." 

those lines were just a record Rebekah had made herself of her brief memories that peaked in her mind from time to time regarding her past.  

She was not a good narrator who would hold a pen and start writing in a novelist manner in a giant encyclopedia presumed to be "diaries" like her elder brother, Elijah.  

She simply only gathered a few moments of her life from that day or another and dump the whole thing she could recall impulsively into a recorder tap with her voice telling the whole matter she wanted to tell. 

As she told those lines to her recording device her memory began showing images of the whole day, the day she had met those innocent, fragile and vulnerable girls in their casket coming from Paris to the french Quarter in America in 1751.  

Six delicate, beautiful and high-standard girls with a male chaperon in the carriage vehicle and another one as a driver outside with a horse. 

The whole of them were driving through a dark, silence, scary empty road. Empty of nothing and no one but demons always lurking in the shadows.  

One of the french girls"to the chaperon":" Excuse me, sir, how long before we arrive at the Governor's house? 

The man gave a wicked faint smile that the naive girl didn't even understand but it told so much about monstrous creatures assumed to be humans.  

Rebekah"again to her recorder": Little did they know that the men who awaited them were far from proper, and not at all gentle. 

Then all of a sudden the carriage stopped in the middle of the darkness and it appeared as if a vicious crowd of zombies-like humans were awaiting outside for abusing those simple girls when all of a sudden the hunger cries out of the so-called humans lusting for those girls abuse stopped and instead a few brief little groans and roars began to be heard. 

The chaperon, who had been just grinning wickedly hiding a terrible, immoral deed towards those virgins, began to sense fear and horror as the whole voices and sounds ran mute only but for the brief howls of some wolves and barks from other dogs heard from far distances so he gathered whatever courage he possessed to look from the carriage vehicle covered by soft delicate silky curtains and started looking but saw nothing so he unlocked the door of the vehicle and was about to step out off it when a weird super-fast grasp held him quickly and the man was vanished. 

It was extra-terrifying for the already petrified sweet girls who had clung to each other with horror oozing out of their eyes and hearts bouncing louder than any other sound to be heard nearby especially by someone like her, Rebekah. 

She could sense and hear their hearts bursting out of their chests quite clearly and so she stepped in to settle down any misunderstanding concerning her deed towards them. 

Rebekah"stepping in with a handkerchief in her hand and cleaning the side of her lower lip which was still dripping with blood at its corners and that unintentionally terrified the poor girls even more": There, there little lambs, all the bad men have gone away.  

The Originals Book l ''Just Hope''जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें