"Mini" Farming Project

Börja om från början

"Right, human! If you're tired, take a short break! Are you hungry? I have lots of apple pies stored in my spatial pocket! And gentle Beacrox has packed up iced lemon tea for us although he was busy managing the household affairs with Grandpa Ron!"

"That's sounds yummy, nya."

"Our youngest is the best, nya."

 Choi Han tapped his shoulder and pointed to the bench at the side, motioning him to have a break. He took away the hoe from Cale's hand and pushed him toward the bench. Cale just let them be as he looked at the children setting up the lemon tea in cups and built a mini tower with apple pies beside the bench. 

"Can we just plant a small plot of spring onion and a pot of chili instead?"

Cale cautiously asked the question. Of course farming was easier with the Choi Han's strength and Raon's magic, plus the fertilized soil and useful knowledge from Mila-nim, who owns an orchard. However, farming at this large scale still took a toll on his weak body. And, he must personally involved in the farming as per promised to his team leader.

"B-but we need lots of spring onions for the pancakes from Choi Han's hometown! A-and, Beacrox said experiments are needed to make delicious spring onion pancakes!"

"That's true, nya. Remember last time when Choi Han actually made a mess with the dough? More is better nya~"

"Plus we need a large amount of chilies to make gochujang and gochu-garu (chili powder) nya."

"That's right Cale-nim, we need some reserve gochu-garu for kimchi and ramen too."

"Hah... Fine, you guys are right."

"Hey human, just listen to this great and mighty dragon. I'll make sure you'll get to eat the delicious food that you've been craving for."

Cale limply nodded to their continuous chat while imagining the terrifying scene where Raon stuffing red, spicy kimchi or hot ramen into his mouth when he was fainting. He unconsciously shuddered at that thought.

Beep! Beeep!

The communication device was blinking in red. 

"Human, it's the crown prince! I'm connecting it now."

"Wai-"

- So, how's your bre...ak?

Before Cale could finish his sentence, they can already see the handsome crown prince, Alberu with the usual blonde hair and blue eyes from the orb. Alberu was surprised by the sight on his communication device. A shabby looking Cale who was covered in sweat and dirt appeared on the orb. Others were looking the same too but none of them were as tired looking as Cale.

- Err, dongsaeng. So, this is what you've been planning for when you've been begging for a break for the weekend? I see... It must be healing to farm together.

Alberu put on his brightest smile at the end of his sentence.

'Healing my ass.' 

"Oh my, I'm so lucky to have the brightest sun of Roan that shines on everyone to check on me during my hard earned break. Your highness, you're looking as handsome as-"

- Enough! Hah, you crazy bastard.

Alberu's smile slowly turned into a deep frown as he listened to the excessive, deliberate compliments from Cale. He brushed his tired face with his hands before retaining his usual demeanor.

- Dongsaeng, how did your slacker life trial go?

Slacker life trial was a mini project planned by Alberu, Choi Han and Eruhaben. It was an effort done to introduce the proper slacker lifestyle to Cale, who have been dreaming to be a rich slacker. But, tends to land himself in much more works and troubles day by day, completely ignorant to the fact that the slacker life had long waved its eternal goodbye to him. But this farming project was planned by Lee Soo Hyuk and it's something that Cale had promised to do before the birth of the slacker life trial. Which was why...