Authors note!

Hello lovies! This is not an update, this is just an authors note. I really really don't like to post authors notes, but I don't think everyone reads author notes at the end of a chapter so I'm posting this one on it's own because it IS important. 

I am like 210% positive that I want to pursue publishing this book professionally. This affects all of you pretty much in no way shape or form so you might not care. But if you aren't a writer or haven't dabbled into the publishing world before you might not know that MOST creditable publishers will not publish work that has been previously published. And YES, that does mean online too.

I know you're probably thinking "But Amanda Todd got published!" Yes! She did! But ONLY because her book was so successful. Books that are published with only 6k views, they're not going to get picked up by an agent. This is of course NOT your problem, but it is mine.

I'm NOT going to stop updating this book. I promise, scouts honor. This book will be updated until it's complete regardless of views, comments, or votes. At least once weekly unless otherwise stated. 

But I might be shooting myself in the foot by posting it up here. Literally. Many publishing companies will refuse my book just because it's been published elsewhere, most publishers prefer to own the rights to a book exclusively, to be the only place the book is accessible and therefore the only ones who can gain profit from the book. 

So, the fact that I'm posting this book here means that the ONLY way I'm going to be able to get it professionally published is if it is SUCCESSFUL. On wattpad. No publisher is going to pick up a previously publised but not successful novel. I work really, really, really incredibly hard on my writing. Writing is pretty much my life. Last year I wrote 403,468 words all together, that transaltes roughly into 1,474 pieces of paper, that's nearly half of the entire harry potter series (the ENTIRE SERIES was about 1,084,170 words) and that was my word count from one year alone. I work hard to it and I really devote myself to it. I'm giving my writing away in wattpad and I honestly do enjoy doing so. But it is going to be a HUGE bummer if in doing so I ruin any chances I have at actually making this my career which is my dream. 

SO you're probably wondering by now. "If she isn't going to stop posting or anything why is she tell me all of this? What does she want from me?"

       IT'S SIMPLE REALLY! I'm just going to ask all my readers to VOTE and COMMENT, hell you could even Share it for all I care! It's more important now than when I started writing and posting the book now that I've decided with certainty that I want to publish it. I will have a terrible time trying to publish this book if it's only moderately reviewed and read and such on here. If I want this to be published it DOES need to be a successful novel. 

To become a very successful novel on wattpad I need three things, views (which you are all doing now but could help tremendously by sharing on your social media pages and recommending to your friends) votes (you each have one to give for every chapter, if you enjoy the chaper vote. And that goes for ALL books you read, not just mine.) and comments (which you can of course give as many as you want to.)

I like to think my work is good and my ideas are unique and I try my hardest to stay away from cliques ideas and scenes. So if you enjoy my novel, you want to help it become popular, and ultimately you want to help it to get published then please do vote, comment, and share.

The other hugely important thing I wanted to share with you guys is that this is going to be more than one book now. This will definitely be at least two books but ideas are definitely stewing around for a third book. I won't give you guys any details because it would contain wayyyy too many spoilers if I started telling you what each book was about. But I'm pretty stoked. So you can imagine how frustrating it would be to write a freaking TRILOGY and not be able to get it published just because of wattpad.

My hopes and plans are to post all three books to wattpad as their original unedited first draft version, and then go on to have them published but leave them up for the wattpad community to enjoy. BECAUSE you guys are the VERY FIRST set of eyes to see this book, I give you permission to rip it apart. Because I want it to be the BEST version it can be before it gets published, I'd like to ask you guys to keep an eye out for grammar mistakes and spelling errors. I'd like you to tell me which parts are your favorites, and even the parts that you hate and why. If you think something is stupid, doesn't make sense, or is too clique DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL ME! I can't FIX IT if I don't know what's WRONG with it. I have thick skin, I swear, I take criticism very well.

Now. If you've all been kind enough to stick with me through this entire authors note you'll know what I'm going to ask you to do now. (;

Vote and comment! Always!

And because you've been so patient and my update ended up shorter than my authors note I'll be posting another chapter shortly, just have to do a quick revise here and she'll be up and running for your reading pleasure.